Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else's home button wonky? On my replacement phone it seems like there isn't much give and it seems like its getting worse. Like there is no spring in the button and you have to press in hard. I don't know how to explain it. Are all iPhones like this?

Quick, buy a Droid X! :panic::panic::panic:

Quick, buy a Droid X! :panic::panic::panic:

Haha! I took the phone back to apple and they replaced it. It was the button. I thought I was crazy and just being nit picky. I handed the phone to the girl and was like here try it out. She put it down after about 5 seconds and said "ok yeah that's annoying". :rotfl

So hopefully we are all good now. :rock

And honestly I gave it a TON of thought last night. I'm not willing to give up the superior camera and video quality when recording. Both have proven to be better on the iPhone (especially in lower light).

That said my mom gets her X in 2 days. Which happens to be 2 days prior then my return period. So I plan on REALLY checking it out.

They look horrible and are over priced. There is another company that is supposedly better. I will find the link and post it later.

Yeah, I've read both good and bad things about them. Are you using anything on yours? I'm a bit worried about scratching up the screen.

Yeah, I've read both good and bad things about them. Are you using anything on yours? I'm a bit worried about scratching up the screen.

I had a zagg on and took it off after an hour. Not a single scratch. I am only using a bumper. The front screens are pretty good. The backs scratch easy. So I just have the bumper so it isn't laying flat.

The protector that I heard was good is made by a company called steinheil. The oleophobic one is supposedly the best

I had a zagg on and took it off after an hour. Not a single scratch. I am only using a bumper. The front screens are pretty good. The backs scratch easy. So I just have the bumper so it isn't laying flat.

The protector that I heard was good is made by a company called steinheil. The oleophobic one is supposedly the best

I'd like some kind of protection on the front. I just think I'd feel better about it.

Anyone else going commando as far as the screen goes?

I'd like some kind of protection on the front. I just think I'd feel better about it.

Yep, going commando here. No scratches on the front at all!

Like BadMoon said, though, the back does scratch...much easier than I thought it would honestly.

I know I have posted that I didn't like Zaggs. However, I tried a Zaggs just for the back and it looks great! So if anyone wants to go naked and is worried about scratches when you set your phone down I would recommend this! Took my bumper off too. It won't protect against drops of course but I like the look of the phone without any of that stuff.

The only problem about getting the back part for the Zaggs is that I think you have to buy the total coverage package. And I'm not using the screen protector part. But oh well.

I sold my 3gs for $380 recently. I think a big part of it was because it looked brand new when I took it out of the otterbox when i decided to sell it for the iphone 4. Truth be told I dropped that thing so many freaking times and would of been damaged/scratched/urinated on (j/k), etc etc if it weren't for my otterbox. Only bad side of the otterbox is that it makes it bulky, making you look like a retard with an iphone. Now my iphone has applecare/square trade warranty/and the otterbox. Only Chuck Norris can destroy my phone now. :rock

Just one more week! :rock

Oh yeah, the iPhone 4's got celebrity endorsement now...

iphone-mchammer.jpg

Back