Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one more week! :rock

Oh yeah, the iPhone 4's got celebrity endorsement now...

iphone-mchammer.jpg

Danny way to be on point! LOL! Yeah that case certainly isn't for everyone. I also picked up the square trade. I just love the phone naked!

Chaser nice picture! LOL!

Ok for real. I can't say this enough. GET A ZAGGS FOR THE BACK! LOL! The little air bubbles are starting to disappear and you can only tell it's on if you look close! I'm so happy I can set my phone down without a bumper and not worry about scratches. LOL! WOOT!

I did the same Badmoon, got the total cover Zagg but just used the back. Altough I kept my Bumper on though, I worry to much!

I did the same Badmoon, got the total cover Zagg but just used the back. Altough I kept my Bumper on though, I worry to much!

I probably should to but I just don't want to anymore. LOL!

Also I should note while I don't like the front on I think I have to admit a mistake. I _____ed about lines being seen on the screen with the film on. Well dumb ass me didn't follow all of the directions. I did not wet the screen when using the squeegee tool. Hence the lines that I put on there. LOL!

Yeah I was less than pleased with my application oF the face screen and hence took it off. I think screen protectors diminish the beauty of the screen anyway.

Yeah I was less than pleased with my application oF the face screen and hence took it off. I think screen protectors diminish the beauty of the screen anyway.

I agree 100%. And they aren't as nice to the touch either IMO.

Well, after cracking the screen on my macbook pro I think I'm FOR SURE going to get insurance on my iPhone..... I'll die if anything happens to my phone! :horror

Check out square trade. I have a 50 percent coupon code if u would kindly use me as a reference.

I ended up getting a Griffin Reveal case. It looks like the Bumper, except that it has a hard clear back. I really like it.

I had a friend who put a Zagg on his phone. It looked good, but I didn't like how it felt.

I ended up getting a Griffin Reveal case. It looks like the Bumper, except that it has a hard clear back. I really like it.

I had a friend who put a Zagg on his phone. It looked good, but I didn't like how it felt.

Batty I had the same case and it allowed dirt in and scratched my phone. It also ____s with your flash when taking pics in dark light.

Back