Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All will be known in about 13 hours or so.

I will blow a ____ing gasket if today's rumor is true about Sprint throwing a bunch of $ at Apple for iPhone 5 (redesign, with larger screen) exclusivity while AT&T/Verizon customers get the shaft with only an iPhone 4S option. That would be some kind of B.S., especially to those of us who've had an iPhone since Day 1 and are stuck in contracts on those networks. I can't see Apple screwing over longtime customers like that. But nothing surprises me anymore.

Like I said, we'll know the details shortly. Fingers crossed...

All will be known in about 13 hours or so.

I will blow a ____ing gasket if today's rumor is true about Sprint throwing a bunch of $ at Apple for iPhone 5 (redesign, with larger screen) exclusivity while AT&T/Verizon customers get the shaft with only an iPhone 4S option. That would be some kind of B.S., especially to those of us who've had an iPhone since Day 1 and are stuck in contracts on those networks. I can't see Apple screwing over longtime customers like that. But nothing surprises me anymore.

Like I said, we'll know the details shortly. Fingers crossed...
I can see them doing that. I had issues with my iphone 4 took it and they replaced it, then little over a month later same issue took it back in sorry its 1 year and 6 days old sorry cant doing anything for you.

Tried another store and they said same thing but to make it worse the guy at store said it was a somewhat common issue with the iphone 4.

No more iphone for me. I went and gladly picked up a mfg unlocked android phone so i dont have to deal with apples/att locked down crap either. So now this time when I go to Europe i can grab a sim card and have a phone that wont cost me and arm and leg to use.

The iPhone 4S. Pics straight from the Apple store. More info to come.

EDIT: iOS 5 releases on Oct. 12.

yIbuo.png

hYuhJ.png

3MgQP.png

wFsVa.png

Last edited:
How did you get the pics already? The Apple site still seems to be updating.....

But iPhone 4s?? meh..... It's a little difficult to justify the upgrade from a 4.

the new Siri program thingy is pretty cool. I'm on a 3GS right now, not sure if I want to get this one or wait for the 5 yet. I was hoping for a slightly bigger screen.

Back