Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure the next one (whatever they call it) will have a slightly larger LCD. But it most likely won't come out until 3rd or 4th Quarter of next year. I'll probably upgrade then, too if it's a substantial upgrade over the 4S (not just screen size).

I dunno, haven't used Android myself but know of a few that switched to the predecessor of this phone, the Samsung Galaxy II, after using iPhone 4, and they haven't looked back.

Keen to read reviews of this though because if it lives up to its specs, it would be worth considering for me.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

After a year an a half of (and still currently) using Android, I'm willing to bet it still runs like ____ with those specs. And as has already been stated, will get about a half hour of battery life.

The SII is as smooth as silk and the battery is obliterating my Thunderbolt. If I had an upgrade it's the phone I'd pick at the moment. The camera on it is amazing.

The SII is as smooth as silk and the battery is obliterating my Thunderbolt. If I had an upgrade it's the phone I'd pick at the moment. The camera on it is amazing.

That's what i've heard about the SII as well, which makes me think the SIII might be something really spectacular

It's amazing how fast you can sell your phone on craigslist. I put up an ad saying I would sell my iphone 4 for $300 on OCT 14 and I got over 25 emails in an hour. If I can make $100 and upgrade then I might as well do it.

It's amazing how fast you can sell your phone on craigslist. I put up an ad saying I would sell my iphone 4 for $300 on OCT 14 and I got over 25 emails in an hour. If I can make $100 and upgrade then I might as well do it.

One of my coworkers knows that I love me some Apple stuff because she offered to buy my current iPhone 4 from me. I was very tempted, but decided just to wait for the next upgrade. I'm a creature of habit, and only upgrade every product update. Unless I still had a 3g/3gs I really don't see anything being worth upgrading.

~~but I do like Irish's idea of doing it for the 1080 video if that's what you think you'll be using a lot of...especially burning stuff. Fire is very romantic in HD.

Back