Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest draw for me is having a 64GB version over a 32GB one, that and the 8MP camera.

I live to rip my CDs in lossless so can't hold too much music at one time, doubling capacity would do nicely

Same here..though I think I need to update Itunes and upgrade to Lion first...want to be able to use Icloud while on vacation next week.

I had to revert back to Snow Leopard from Lion because I didn't like not being able to use Spaces like I'm used to. Do you need to have Lion for iCloud access?

Well, as with all new things in the tech world it's bound to have bugs. So far, these are the current things that aren't working:

- Find my Friends
- iCloud
- Wireless syncing
- Facebook App (fixed - you have to delete and reinstall the app)
- iMessage (typing preview when someone is typing)

Last edited:
Takes an hour to prepare, back up, download update, etc. Then has an error connecting with the server and I have to start all over again. But it won't let me skip the back up procedure after the server error--I have to go through it all over again.

Took me 23 minutes to update. I'm loving 5, the Newsstand is very useful for me, as is the Reminder.

I've been working on this for over three hours and still can't get it past the server error message. Takes about 15-20 minutes to get to that point, and then I get the same message, start over, and repeat endlessly.

I just noticed what has been slowing me down. I first updated iTunes and now I'm working on getting Lion. It has been saying 2 to 3 days and been going very slow. I had the computer connected to the wrong router setting. I'm now on wireless G and have about 50 minutes until Lion is downloaded. Then I will work on the devices. Already backed up iPad2. It will be a long night!

Back