Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivery services are such crap..... I don't understand how you BLATANTLY tell UPS/FedEx you won't home to receive the package, and you need them to hold it at the station but yet they STILL insist on trying to deliver it to your door first :dunno

I've been shipping with both for YEARS now, and they still haven't come up with a solution for it? Lame....

Delivery services are such crap..... I don't understand how you BLATANTLY tell UPS/FedEx you won't home to receive the package, and you need them to hold it at the station but yet they STILL insist on trying to deliver it to your door first :dunno

I've been shipping with both for YEARS now, and they still haven't come up with a solution for it? Lame....

Fedex has the option to forward to hold location before first attempt but have to do it day before, UPS doesn't.

I tried my sisters iPhone and really liked it so I'll pick one up for myself this weekend. I've always been happy with Apple products anyways.

So in a stroke of luck I will somehow be upgrading to the 4s today. A miracle happened that allowed this. I had no intentions on upgraded due to price and I'm happy with the 4. However, my wife shattered hers. :rotfl

Way to go honey! I'm up for an upgrade and she isn't. So rather than her pay $200 fix hers, I will be upgraded and she gets mine. :rock

Is Radio Shack still around?

Apparently. Since I didn't get in on the preorder business, I figured a Radio Shack in the ghetto would be my best bet for today since nobody would think of going there because nobody knows they're still around.

I stopped by yesterday to find out when they'd have 'em and was told I'd have to preorder if I want one. So I preordered, put down $50 and was assured I'd have one today. I flat out said if I can't get one today, then I don't want one from them. "No problem."

Fast forward to today and I get "We're waiting for the FedEx truck. He should've been here 2 hours ago. I'm not gonna lie to you, we could be looking at Monday."

:thud:

I'll give them a couple more hours, but if the FedEx truck doesn't arrive soon, I'm gonna end up making a stink to get my $50 refunded (which is in the form of a gift card that says "no refunds") and possibly get shot.

If I survive, I'll try Best Buy or a Verizon store. I'm guessing Apple Stores are nuts today, so I'm trying to avoid all that to make things "easier" on me. :banghead

Apparently. Since I didn't get in on the preorder business, I figured a Radio Shack in the ghetto would be my best bet for today since nobody would think of going there because nobody knows they're still around.

I stopped by yesterday to find out when they'd have 'em and was told I'd have to preorder if I want one. So I preordered, put down $50 and was assured I'd have one today. I flat out said if I can't get one today, then I don't want one from them. "No problem."

Fast forward to today and I get "We're waiting for the FedEx truck. He should've been here 2 hours ago. I'm not gonna lie to you, we could be looking at Monday."

:thud:

I'll give them a couple more hours, but if the FedEx truck doesn't arrive soon, I'm gonna end up making a stink to get my $50 refunded (which is in the form of a gift card that says "no refunds") and possibly get shot.

If I survive, I'll try Best Buy or a Verizon store. I'm guessing Apple Stores are nuts today, so I'm trying to avoid all that to make things "easier" on me. :banghead

I guess you don't remember my debacle with them last year? They never got the phone and wouldn't refund my deposit. Anyways AT&T had plenty for walk ins. And guess what I did? I got the feminine white color. :lol Couldn't just buy a black one because it would have felt like the same phone. :rotfl

Back