Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wont be able to get my 4S till Dec. 4 Thats when I will be eligible for my full discount. A little over month ain't bad, I can wait.

Think I'll sell my 32gb 3GS.. Wonder how much I can get for it?

I guess you don't remember my debacle with them last year? They never got the phone and wouldn't refund my deposit. Anyways AT&T had plenty for walk ins. And guess what I did? I got the feminine white color. :lol Couldn't just buy a black one because it would have felt like the same phone. :rotfl

I totally did forget! :monkey2 In the immortal words of Raphael:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!

:banghead :banghead :banghead

And don't go knocking white. :nono

I swear, if I have to go one more weekend with Android, I will not be responsible for my actions...

You knew this would happen. So not only did you not listen to me about Radio Shack but you didn't listen to yourself or your wife last year. :rotfl

As much as I want the 4S reading that the 5 could come out as early as March I think I'm glad I'm waiting.

As much as I want the 4S reading that the 5 could come out as early as March I think I'm glad I'm waiting.

That's perfect! My work phone's contract is up next March. If that happens I know what I will be getting. :rock

Only that one will be FREE! Well to me anyways. :lol

Why'd you get one in the first place?

Long story. Short version: I wanted to try something new. It was fun at first, but the novelty wore off *real* quick.

I'm told my horrible impressions of Android are Motorola's fault, and while that may be true, I'm not willing to gamble the money or time on another Android device. I had the original iPhone, loved it. I tried Android, and while I liked some things about it, I ended up realizing the iPhone is better for me.

Wait now that I think about it. Why can't you upgrade? I got my 4 on launch day and was able to upgrade today. Didn't you get yours on launch as well?

You knew this would happen. So not only did you not listen to me about Radio Shack but you didn't listen to yourself or your wife last year. :rotfl

yourenothelping.jpg

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I admit I haven't been following the rumors, but what is the 5 going to add to really make it stand out from the 4S? The only things that I could think of would be a 4G, a bigger screen and more memory (aside from the completely cosmetic differences, of course).

I admit I haven't been following the rumors, but what is the 5 going to add to really make it stand out from the 4S? The only things that I could think of would be a 4G, a bigger screen and more memory (aside from the completely cosmetic differences, of course).

I would have loved a bigger screen. As for 4G. Didn't apple show that even on 3G this phone is faster than the 4G competition?

Back