EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NT said Jadzia would be shipped directly to me next Tuesday, so I released him from the Force choke….
1722970504185.png

By the way, I thought the metal Fansets Star Fleet Science Delta pin looked so good on Spock’s stand that I had to order the Command Delta from Fansets to put on Pike’s stand. But don’t fall for it! Is it going to look great? Yeah, but you don’t need to spend even more money on your Trek habit! Be strong!

IMG9364.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all if you have any questions about STLV let me know I’ll try to answer what I can.
Hey man that's very appreciated. I didn't see any of the protos for unreleased SNW crew-- NT mentioned Jess Bush being happy with a revised sculpt for Chapel, where the protos actually there? Or did he just show her a pic?

By the way, I thought the metal Fansets Star Fleet Science Delta pin looked so good on Spock’s stand that I had to order the Command Delta from Fansets to put on Pike’s stand. But don’t fall for it! Is it going to look great? Yeah, but you don’t need to spend even more money on you Trek habit! Be strong!
I had this temptation lol. I grabbed Spock on immediate purchase, he just shipped. I wonder if the stragglers will get the delta too

I had this temptation lol. I grabbed Spock on immediate purchase, he just shipped. I wonder if the stragglers will get the delta too

I think so. It seems to be NT’s way of subtly or not so subtly encouraging us to buy directly from EXO. I don’t recall hearing that the “special gifts” were only for preordered items, but I suppose it’s possible that EXO may have a limited supply of those extra items.

Either way, if you like the look of the display with the badges, you can always bite the bullet and pick them up directly from Fansets if you truly hate having extra money 😇.

Hey all if you have any questions about STLV let me know I’ll try to answer what I can. I’ll also be uploading an hour interview with Nanjin and going over just about everything that was on display. I’ll post it here when I’m done.

Hey man, good to see you in the discussion! I see you’re a slow post-er with only one since 2021. But you are MORE than welcome here, My Friend!

Hey man that's very appreciated. I didn't see any of the protos for unreleased SNW crew-- NT mentioned Jess Bush being happy with a revised sculpt for Chapel, where the protos actually there? Or did he just show her a pic?
Showed a previous pic (which has gone through more revisions) was not on display this year.

Hey all if you have any questions about STLV let me know I’ll try to answer what I can. I’ll also be uploading an hour interview with Nanjin and going over just about everything that was on display. I’ll post it here when I’m done.
Hi Anthony, just wanted to say that your channel and content are on point. As far as EXO goes, Dr. Crusher is the best thing to come out of STLV - she looks great. Cheers!

Hi Anthony, just wanted to say that your channel and content are on point. As far as EXO goes, Dr. Crusher is the best thing to come out of STLV - she looks great. Cheers!
Thanks bud! Give me about an hour I’m uploading a 40 minute interview with Nanjin showing everything in detail and ALOT of info.

Are we any closer to seeing Uhura? Or is she still proving to be a challenge and something we won't see for a while?

Posting video now we discuss her
Terrific video, Anthony!
I have 16 Exo-6 figures, 5 on preorder & a rough "list" of another 18 to get.
I wasn't planning on TOS Chekov & Sulu, but that console changes everything. Crusher was a going to be a pass, but she turned out just too good to pass up...
Nanjin- you're brilliant at what you do👍

Wow those Kirk sculpts look so much better in the video.

O'Brien sculpt is looking a bit... weird though. Hopefully that one will be revised a bit more. Cool to hear they're making both a TNG and DS9 version though.

Last edited:
To clarify, I’m just a spectator third party covering the convention and am only really giving opinions on what I saw throughout the con, as my channel, and not as a representative of exo6.

To clarify, I’m just a spectator third party covering the convention and am only really giving opinions on what I saw throughout the con, as my channel, and not as a representative of exo6.
Hey Anthony, great video and interview! Thanks for covering STLV and publishing this for us.

TNG Picard looks great in the big chair - I’m all in on the consoles as well.

NT brought a lot of perspective to TWOK, they learn as they go. Lots of things to look forward to.

Very interesting to see them expanding into life sized Trek apparel.

Back