Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead: Los Angeles

Would have liked to see it set in a different country and like others have said, in the snow etc. The new main characters are going to have to be written solidly and likeable otherwise it's basically what we've got now minus the current group.

Walking Dead Las Vegas should be next. Walking Dead New York, Walking Dead Miami etc etc etc

Why not. It'd have at least as much variety as those CSI shows.

meh, much prefer a continueation where its harder to find bullets unless they have the equipment to make em and storyline than different locale. like what happen 2, 5, 10 yrs from now. things rust away, technology not easy to come by.

I've never seen Fargo but I'm guessing it's a much different show the twd. Consider just the makeup requirements and the number of ppl (zombies) on set. Not saying it can't be done but I get why they passed.

I still just want urban blight. Wasteland on top of wasteland.

What happens if the new show turns out to be better than the regular show? I wonder what will happen then long term...

What happens if the new show turns out to be better than the regular show? I wonder what will happen then long term...

people are too attached to the original show. nothing the new show can do that will make people not watch the main one. it could be the best show ever made and the walkindeadtards will still worship the main show

If anything I predict the new show will get some bashing just for existing. regardless of how good it is

Walking Dead Las Vegas should be next. Walking Dead New York, Walking Dead Miami etc etc etc

Why not. It'd have at least as much variety as those CSI shows.

:lol :lol :lol I'll certainly give a new show a shot... but as others have said it seems like they will be hard pressed not to just rehash what's happening with the original show.

I have no doubt that in one of the early development meetings someone pointed out that with this show starting 5 seasons in, it can run for 2 or 3 and as the original show starts to wind down, this one will just be gearing up. And having it relatively close means if someone like Daryl is just too much of a fan favorite to kill, he could always find his way onto the new show...

"fans have been curious about what is going on in the zombie apocalypse in other parts of the world"

So we made another show in America

:lol

tumblr_n9i46iYMiz1tgt4uco2_250.gif

Epic Fail

I hope we get Sean Bean to play the part of LAPD Sgt. **** Rimes. He'll lead the group, naturally.

sean-bean3.jpg

And Robert Patrick to play the role of unrepentant racist biker gang leader Earl Mixon.

Robert Patrick-7.jpg

Surefire hit! :yess:

Back