Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Cliff Curtis cast as the lead.

Cliff+Curtis+Last+Airbender+New+York+Premiere+DWSXOp16506l.jpg

From what I'm reading, this is going to be an "aftermath" show? They're going to have this while the other one is still running? That doesn't make any sense at all.

they could make it like the Walking Dead, government/military version. like a larger scale of things, not just Georgia. a large underground bunker where most are still living almost normal lives with plenty of food. maybe we'll get answer as to how this all got started and/or how they're gonna fix it. lets call it Eugene's paradise, hehe.

They're just cashing in on the popularity of the main show. Slap walking dead on something and it'll sell. I bet it'll be the exact same premise as the main show with different cast. They probably Wont change a thing. A strictly military thing could be cool if done right. Military base still functioning, helos and troops going out looking for supplies, more city action. But it'll be a group of survivors walking around for a season surviving until ththey come to a place they feel is secure (which will be until season finale) and throw in the odd human villain and occasional zombie threat.

They're just cashing in on the popularity of the main show. Slap walking dead on something and it'll sell. I bet it'll be the exact same premise as the main show with different cast. They probably Wont change a thing. A strictly military thing could be cool if done right. Military base still functioning, helos and troops going out looking for supplies, more city action. But it'll be a group of survivors walking around for a season surviving until ththey come to a place they feel is secure (which will be until season finale) and throw in the odd human villain and occasional zombie threat.

AND they will probably stick to the woods to save on sets as well. it's that obvious

The Walking Dead: Los Angeles

It's official:

Watch out, Los Angeles. A zombie apocalypse is coming for you.

The Walking Dead spinoff will be taking over L.A., Variety has confirmed.

The pilot, which will be shot in early 2015, will be set on the West Coast, though it has not been confirmed where the new series will be filmed, as TV Line first reported. The series that is a monster hit for AMC is currently filmed in Atlanta.

Almost from the beginning of The Walking Dead, fans have been curious about what is going on in the zombie apocalypse in other parts of the world, said Charlie Collier, AMC president in September when the network confirmed the pilot order.

Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert will serve as executive producers along with showrunner David Erickson.

After 10 years of writing the comicbook series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldnt be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of The Walking Dead universe, Kirkman said in September. The opportunity to make a show that isnt tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.

AMC declined to comment.

Sources also tell us that the pilot episode will feature scenes that involve a school, and a hospital...(We know, we just gave it ALL away.)

Further details about the pilot—such as its title, The Walking Dead: Los Angeles is just too easy—are being kept under wraps, but we do know three members of the cast so far. Cliff Curtis, Frank Dillane and Alycia Debnam Carey have already been cast in series regular roles.

Re: The Walking Dead: Los Angeles

"fans have been curious about what is going on in the zombie apocalypse in other parts of the world"

So we made another show in America.

Back