Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead: Los Angeles

I hope we get Sean Bean to play the part of LAPD Sgt. **** Rimes. He'll lead the group, naturally.

View attachment 152521
I'd love to see Sean Bean back on regular TV. :monkey2

He could more than hold his own against Andrew Lincoln. Hope they get someone for the lead that has some great acting chops. LA is kind of cliché, but could be cool if it's a mix of urban/beach/desert environs and if there is something to set it apart from the main show (as mentioned). Would be cool if they went in knowing they only want four to six seasons, so that it has some structure, nice pacing and development.

I don't care if it's a big fat cliché...I love LA. :lol Millions of zombies, plenty of places to get killed...I'm getting the chills. ;)

Los_Angeles_River.jpg

Imagine several thousand Walkers pouring down the LA River. I can't wait. :yess:

Origin_of_the_Los_Angeles_River_in_Canoga_Park.jpg

I see this more as Urban Walking Dead as opposed to classic, Rural Walking Dead. No more woods and little towns. Its full on cluster muck in the middle of modern, urban America. That alone should make it different and interesting enough. Plus if they start moving, they've got miles and miles of desert to get through instead of woods.

I see this more as Urban Walking Dead as opposed to classic, Rural Walking Dead. No more woods and little towns. Its full on cluster muck in the middle of modern, urban America. That alone should make it different and interesting enough. Plus if they start moving, they've got miles and miles of desert to get through instead of woods.

This is all I'm hoping for.

Like we haven't seen that before... :lol.

This sucks. My crystal ball has been in the shop for months waiting to be fixed. I want to be cool and **** all over the mere idea of this too. :(

Back