Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead: Los Angeles

stupid title........not an inspired location, but the drama isn't the location

Title is not official - I posted it after the news about the location being Los Angeles came out. Will update when the official title is announced.

The Walking Dead: Los Angeles

Not sure if mentioned already in this thread but on a side note, there is a great audio podcast / serial story available about a zombie outbreak in LA. It is called We're Alive and it recently finished its run after four seasons. Very recommended, and FREE on iTunes, Android, Windows Phone, etc.!

In total disclosure, I have no affiliation to the podcast. It is just very good!

Not sure if mentioned already in this thread but on a side note, there is a great audio podcast / serial story available about a zombie outbreak in LA. It is called We're Alive and it recently finished its run after four seasons. Very recommended, and FREE on iTunes, Android, Windows Phone, etc.!

In total disclosure, I have no affiliation to the podcast. It is just very good!

Great show.

Listen to that if you don't think zombie show set in Los Angeles can be good.

I'd love to see Sean Bean back on regular TV. :monkey2

He could more than hold his own against Andrew Lincoln. Hope they get someone for the lead that has some great acting chops. LA is kind of cliché, but could be cool if it's a mix of urban/beach/desert environs and if there is something to set it apart from the main show (as mentioned). Would be cool if they went in knowing they only want four to six seasons, so that it has some structure, nice pacing and development.

Legends (TV Series 2014

A kindred spirit! :1-1:

Let them have their fun. They don't know any better.

I told you about that magical place that does not allow negative comments, reddit, remember? reddit walking dead?
the sanctuary where no negativity is allowed ever?
it is still there, their doors are always open for super di-duper fans :ccheerlea for REAL fans of WD, not us filthy posers. :peace

you are a winner Mrs.ski! :fest superfly!

Cool, I'll check that out. Thanks, Ween.

It's already been on a season. It's not too bad. Sean is great, but Ali Larter is awful.

There's a thread for it some place. Their Twitter tag is #DontKillSeanBean :lol

I told you about that magical place that does not allow negative comments, reddit, remember? reddit walking dead?
the sanctuary where no negativity is allowed ever?
it is still there, their doors are always open for super di-duper fans :ccheerlea for REAL fans of WD, not us filthy posers. :peace

you are a winner Mrs.ski! :fest superfly!

Do you really want to do this again??? I thought we both agreed to ignore each other but I'm game if you are. Tell you what I'm feeling generous too, let me check my brain at the door so we start even.

I'm not starting anything, it's just a joke because you wont stop talking about it... jeez, was just joking, we have our concerns, but so what? no one is arguing in here....
(I never replied in the other thread to you... not even once, at least give me some credit :pfft:) if you want to get technical you quoted me there once or twice about season 5, when i said the hunters were ending too quickly... but i let it slide

jazz hands

mHbkyFm.gif

Last edited:

I was hoping for Japan.

That would have been awesome. In fact, anywhere in Asia for that matter. I remember it was mentioned in Season 1, that Chinese military managed to get the outbreak under control; something like that would have been great to see.

On another note, I really think this would have been better off as a mini-series (e.g. sort of like expanded webisodes), rather than another, new TWD show.

A kindred spirit! :1-1:

Let them have their fun. They don't know any better.

jennifer-lawrence-awwww.gif

Last edited:

I would dig Asia but the problem I see is the language. Let's face it, most people are too lazy to read subtitles and I think a lot of people would wonder why a bunch of Japanese/Chinese/etc. Are all speaking English.

I'd love to see one in England. They don't have the same access to firearms as Americans do so they'd be forced to rely more on everyday items and just the terrain and weather would play a factor too. Rainy all the time to Atlanta's baking heat. Maybe even finally get some winter episodes.

I wish AMC had kept with the zombie theme but adapted an entirely different series. I would love to see a show made out of the ex series by Peter Clines. That's ripe for tv.

They're fantastic books as well.

I'd love to see one in England. They don't have the same access to firearms as Americans do so they'd be forced to rely more on everyday items and just the terrain and weather would play a factor too. Rainy all the time to Atlanta's baking heat. Maybe even finally get some winter episodes.

i'm down if the majority of the survivors are gypsies. heck, make it big fat gypsy walking dead show. :lol

Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

Great casting so far. Kim was amazing on Deadwood.

Kim Dickens To Star In AMC’s

In addition to David Fincher’s hit thriller Gone Girl, Treme and Deadwood, Dickens recently recurred on FX’s Sons Of Anarchy.

Back