Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Another Walking Dead Show Confirmed

It's so short and simple, but for some reason I got a thrill when this played last night.
I think I just love stories about society falling apart. :lol We're always just on the verge.

It should give them plenty of material to build a couple of seasons before we're deep in the apocalypse and running parallel to the original series.

I personally dont care for the 2 shows running simultaneously. This would be better suited after walking dead finished. They're basically competing for ratings now. And if it's a shared universe you really won't see too many cameos from our current cast, since they are all from ATL, but who knows I guess. Rick is in LA visiting in-laws?

Who is expecting anyone from the original series to show up in this? Not me, and I don't think anyone else has voiced such a desire either. :dunno Wouldn't make sense at all. But since this is happening across the globe, it's kinda cool having another series that explores the original outbreak and how it was handled. Or rather, mishandled.

As for ratings, I don't think that's going to be a problem whatsoever for either series.

Zombies in LA..

iS4BjLp.gif

:lol :lol :lol

The more Walking Dead anything the better! I love it all! :rock

ill be pretty mad if we dont get some zombies that really do look likethat

How much you want to bet we get zombie gags that involve plastic surgery and breast implants on the very first show. :lol

Mr. Nicotero won't be able to resist!

:lol I am not certain, but I don't think Scott Gimple or Greg Nicotero are going to be involved with this show. I know that Kirkman himself is going to be heavily involved.

So, is this show going to be separate from the Fear of the Dead one, or are they one in the same?

:lol I am not certain, but I don't think Scott Gimple or Greg Nicotero are going to be involved with this show. I know that Kirkman himself is going to be heavily involved.

According to IMDb, Gale Anne Hurd, Dave Alpert and Nicotero are all Exec Producing alongside Kirkman. (And I would expect Nicotero's company to be doing the zombie effects, too. Especially since it doesn't actually overlap with the WD schedule.) Essentially it looks like the same brain trust. They'll have different show runners and writers, but I would guess they'll definitely feel like sibling shows.

Me too! Is this just a mini-series then?

I read they're only doing six episodes this time around. Which, I think is a really good idea. That should keep the pacing brisk and the story chugging.

Personally I wish they'd set it elsewhere ... like somewhere wintry ... or in another country ... but I'm still really looking forward to this!

I read they're only doing six episodes this time around. Which, I think is a really good idea. That should keep the pacing brisk and the story chugging.
Alrighty then. I was excited for a whole new series, but if it's just a mini with the chance of either becoming a series, or leads to a series of mini-series, then that's cool too.

Personally I wish they'd set it elsewhere ... like somewhere wintry ... or in another country ... but I'm still really looking forward to this!

This is exactly how I've felt about GTA games for years. :lol Give me someplace else...but I love what they give me anyway. :D

Back