Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead (Spinoff) Series

Meaning you like that? Or you'd prefer someone doing that to be younger? :panic: :lol

What I mean is, I'd rather look at a grown man doing that then a teenage boy. I'd like seeing that with certain men, but not Shane. :lol

That's actually interesting. I wonder if they'll extend the Talking Dead season to air after both shows. Freaks will ***** about it and their loathing of Hardwick, but **** 'em. The show's great and the perfect thing to really take in all that transpired the previous hour. Plus, they often cover things missed, or give key insights into why something happened the way it did. It also offers a good opportunity for longtime cast members to say goodbye when their character croaks.

Frankly, I enjoy Talking Dead just for the reasons you said. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I think entertaining enough. I can't imagine they wouldn't want to at least try Talking Dead with the spin off. They even had a Talking Bad for the last few episodes of Breaking Bad. They'll probably want to treat this just like the original show in hopes of drawing people in. If they treat it like the ugly redheaded stepchild, so will viewers. They'll want this to rival the other show, if not surpass it, in popularity. What could be better than two cash cow shows?

Frankly, I enjoy Talking Dead just for the reasons you said. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but I think entertaining enough. I can't imagine they wouldn't want to at least try Talking Dead with the spin off. They even had a Talking Bad for the last few episodes of Breaking Bad. They'll probably want to treat this just like the original show in hopes of drawing people in. If they treat it like the ugly redheaded stepchild, so will viewers. They'll want this to rival the other show, if not surpass it, in popularity. What could be better than two cash cow shows?

Hell, even FX and/or Sutter ripped off the concept for SoA's "aftershow." :lol

I figure this will be decent. I just hope they don't stray from the current formula.

Is that even in his plans anymore?

Unfortunately, with all of the stuff he announces, I never believe any of it anymore until I see a trailer. We've got everything from Frankenstein to the Haunted Mansion to Hellboy 3 to Lovecraft projects to who knows what else all supposedly happening. Love his work, but hate all of the 'announcements.' He is the human equivalent of this pic:

Hot-Toys-2013-Preview.jpg

So many teased projects. Some already happened. Some in the works. And some are nowhere to be found :(

You use the right pick? :lol Other than the Maggy next to Sideshow's Joker and the stupid bat signal, everything else in that shot's been released, preordered or shown.

Unfortunately, with all of the stuff he announces, I never believe any of it anymore until I see a trailer. We've got everything from Frankenstein to the Haunted Mansion to Hellboy 3 to Lovecraft projects to who knows what else all supposedly happening. Love his work, but hate all of the 'announcements.' He is the human equivalent of this pic:

Hot-Toys-2013-Preview.jpg

So many teased projects. Some already happened. Some in the works. And some are nowhere to be found :(

If the studio green-it Hellboy 3 I think he would start making it right away, Specially since Ron really wants it to happen

You use the right pick? :lol Other than the Maggy next to Sideshow's Joker and the stupid bat signal, everything else in that shot's been released, preordered or shown.

That was Jor-El, not Magneto. And that is Arkham City Joker, not Sideshow's. And its still MIA. Shaw from Prometheus still MIA. Icabond Crane is still MIA. Kinda like a few Del Toro projects :lol

That was Jor-El, not Magneto. And that is Arkham City Joker, not Sideshow's. And its still MIA. Shaw from Prometheus still MIA. Icabond Crane is still MIA. Kinda like a few Del Toro projects :lol

So basically, with the exception of the Arkham Joker, stuff nobody wants anyway. :lol

Just an awesome post. Repped. :lol I don't know how I would feel about a spin off show. I really care about the characters we have now and it just would be weird to not see them anymore and move on to another group. The online webcast episodes were cool but I wouldn't care to see a hour long new show on different people especially if they will all be teens.

Just an awesome post. Repped. :lol I don't know how I would feel about a spin off show. I really care about the characters we have now and it just would be weird to not see them anymore and move on to another group. The online webcast episodes were cool but I wouldn't care to see a hour long new show on different people especially if they will all be teens.

No, this would be in addition to the show we're getting now. Twice the TWD! :rock :lol

No, this would be in addition to the show we're getting now. Twice the TWD! :rock :lol

So you're saying that there still will be the original crew along with the new? If that was the case I would be fine with it. But you know how Hollywood is. They change things around all of the time. :lol :rock

So you're saying that there still will be the original crew along with the new? If that was the case I would be fine with it. But you know how Hollywood is. They change things around all of the time. :lol :rock

They do, but in this case, we're getting twice the Walking Dead. I'm hoping the two shows run staggered so we get the TWD with Rick and co during the fall and winter, they cut the stupid mid-season break BS, and run the second show from Spring to Summer.

Back