Fear The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it might do very well but it might suck really hard. at least with the main show you have the comics where they get the storylines (storylines people already loved) thee and you have good actors. (walking dead has really good actors)

not only is this completely new so there is no basis to judge, but the few clips and the actors they chose do not give me a lot of hope yet. It might be good, but doesn't seem like it right now

Who knows if it'll be a critical hit but it doesn't have to be to make lots and lots of money. That alone will ensure its survival, at least for a couple of seasons.

it might do very well but it might suck really hard. at least with the main show you have the comics where they get the storylines (storylines people already loved) thee and you have good actors. (walking dead has really good actors)

not only is this completely new so there is no basis to judge, but the few clips and the actors they chose do not give me a lot of hope yet. It might be good, but doesn't seem like it right now

The deadwood/soa actress is getting tiresome

I don't know if I like the idea of starting the story at the beginning of the outbreak. I really want the show to prove me wrong, but I just don't think I'm that interested in watching multiple episodes of characters figuring out the rules of the zombie apocalypse that we all already know.

I always thought it was great that the original show starts with the world already wrecked. Cuts right to the chase. We rocket right past the disbelief, denial, and confusion and get right to the survival. I always found that to be nicely efficient storytelling. In half an episode Rick is brought up to speed and moving forward.

Fingers crossed the new show doesn't spin its wheels too long with characters trying to figure out what's going on.

I don't know if I like the idea of starting the story at the beginning of the outbreak. I really want the show to prove me wrong, but I just don't think I'm that interested in watching multiple episodes of characters figuring out the rules of the zombie apocalypse that we all already know.

I always thought it was great that the original show starts with the world already wrecked. Cuts right to the chase. We rocket right past the disbelief, denial, and confusion and get right to the survival. I always found that to be nicely efficient storytelling. In half an episode Rick is brought up to speed and moving forward.

Fingers crossed the new show doesn't spin its wheels too long with characters trying to figure out what's going on.

I am looking forward to seeeing how people learned and dealt with the zombie outbreak at the very beginning. The whole process of the characters processing what they are seeing and accepting it and dealing with it make for compelling tv for me. Sure there will be aggravatng and stupid moments as people refuse to accept and deal, but that is all part of the process. I want to see how society falls. :lol

i hope to dear god they dont leave the city, at least for two seasons

2lt1rf4.jpg

August 23rd - 9pm EST is the official premiere date for #FearTheWalkingDead!
https://youtu.be/WDxew5SguVw

Last edited:
Back