Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait is this their 1/6 Tifa that’s meant to come? Gametoys shaking in their boots. Goddamn. Need to see the classic outfit next.
There is multiple options for the classic outfit already (probably like 6-8+ Tifas), with Gametoys yet to come out and the new Starman added to the mix as well.

I'm curious on the price of this, and I do hope the final product looks as good as the proto.

There is multiple options for the classic outfit already (probably like 6-8+ Tifas), with Gametoys yet to come out and the new Starman added to the mix as well.

I'm curious on the price of this, and I do hope the final product looks as good as the proto.

Yeah I have the Star Man versions on order along with the GT version (which hopefully doesn’t screw me with place I ordered from). What would the price on theirs be I wonder?

Looks, great, but i think i'm gonna pass i don't like the dress version.
Did they shared anything about 2B ? IRC it was something they did along Tifa.
So far no new updates for 2B, they focus on Tifa

View attachment 1000104838.jpg
1000104837.jpg

Attachments

• 1000104838.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 1
ACG Tifa head looks awesome. Proportions look correct, good expression, nice make up details.
But i'm not really interested in the purple dress version.
I only want one single normal outfit Tifa and thats it. A single Tifa on a shelf in the purple dress would look a little bit too random.
So i hope the normal outfit version comes out really fast right after the purple dress version
and i hope it wont cost more than 399 € / USD

Definitely the best Tifa sculpt so far but I'll wait for the "combat version" to get the sculpt without her earrings. The body and outfit looks great on that dress version though. They nailed it.

Does anyone know where ACG takes pre orders? She looks 🔥
I personally recommend this store - ToyMarks (but not sure do they sell to overseas) May check with them.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/sdJRCusaj6xbixu5/?mibextid=qi2Omg

Definitely the best Tifa sculpt so far but I'll wait for the "combat version" to get the sculpt without her earrings. The body and outfit looks great on that dress version though. They nailed it.
I just talked to the ACG boss, he said their Tifa earrings are removable, and since it's all removable, they are still thinking whether to release a full "1/6 Regular version of Tifa", or just selling the "headsculpt + combat outfit with accessories only", and maybe.. (just maybe) this method will be applied on Tifa's other outfits too.

(Remarks: It's still on "planning" stage, subject to change.)

I personally recommend this store - ToyMarks (but not sure do they sell to overseas) May check with them.

I just talked to the ACG boss, he said their Tifa earrings are removable, and since it's all removable, they are still thinking whether to release a full "1/6 Regular version of Tifa", or just selling the "headsculpt + combat outfit with accessories only", and maybe.. (just maybe) this method will be applied on Tifa's other outfits too.

I’d happily buy like a two pack of them. Just saying, changing out the outfits would be a pain each time

Thanks, I talked to them, they ship internationally. Followed their page to stay updated 🔥

My only concern with this Tifa is the hair material. I hope they use the soft material like Gametoys uses. Based on the prototype pics, it looks like almost resin-like and it freaks me out lol, I feel like the little ends of the hair will snap 😨 but maybe it's just me.
That’s most beautiful Tifa face in 1/6 form. Nobody can change my mind.
Honestly, facts. And did you see those hands?! Almost as good as InArt

Thanks, I talked to them, they ship internationally. Followed their page to stay updated 🔥

My only concern with this Tifa is the hair material. I hope they use the soft material like Gametoys uses. Based on the prototype pics, it looks like almost resin-like and it freaks me out lol, I feel like the little ends of the hair will snap 😨 but maybe it's just me.

Honestly, facts. And did you see those hands?! Almost as good as InArt
The Head sculpt is based on a previous ( custom ) release

The hairs have soft material, but who know if this one too.

Back