Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For someone looking to buy one of those 1/4 scale knock off statues, what’s the safest site to use?
I buy from Fanatic Anime Store. They tend to have more reasonable shipping costs and decent customer service, as long as you acknowledge that they're just the middle man for these transactions. If you get a break in your resin, they'll try to work with the studio to get you a replacement part, but if the studio won't do it, there's nothing any of these stores can really do.

That said, it's good practice to film yourself unboxing your statue so you have evidence in the event that it arrived damaged.

That’s where I have mine. I emailed to confirm if it was an actual order and they didn’t say it wasn’t so god knows. We shall see 🤣 it’s showing as active so unless Walter or whoever can chime if they are known?
Let us know if you get any updates on that. I’ve been debating preordering from them cause it’s the only place I can find GT Tifa.

Stores eventually had another batch of stock for AC Cloud pretty late even when they were sold out before. I don't see why it won't be the same for Tifa.

Which stores?

AC Cloud shipped out in, I believe, three waves, but to my knowledge those waves only fulfilled the pre-orders. There's always people who cancel or ghost and some stores order a few extra units during the preorder phase, so there's usually some available around release (though they go very, very fast) but I do not believe there was ever an actual second batch of stock for any of GT's products, up until their decision to produce more of this year's extra Cloud body.

Speaking of AC Cloud, I have decided to sell my Gametoys AC Cloud with Fenrir for $755. The price includes shipping and PayPal fees. United States only.
It has been open for inspection but neither Cloud or Fenrir have been displayed. Both kept in their original packaging.

I paid $655 with Kit and the box is heavy AF so I'm anticipating shipping will be pricey. You will have the option to ship via UPS, FedEx or USPS.
If shipping ends up being less than expected, I will absolutely send a partial refund. At the end of the day, we are fans and I just want him to have a new home.
DM me for pictures and if prefer a video, let me know. I'll cross out this post once I get a buyer.

EDIT: SOLD!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Let the Tifas war continue!! :ROFLMAO:

111328lm6xbcab3orzefo6.jpg

110819xhem04ozyefhjhh4.jpg

111112dz7ejj8wwcszffnr.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it's just a clothing set, it's likely still work in progress. It's got multiple angles of the blurred headsculpt, be weird to include those.

Also I think Swtoys is smart releasing theses, everyone else is doing the same thing, either combat attire or purple dress.

I bet these will release before Gametoys Tifa 😅

There's no way its just clothing sets. The blurred face is either because the sculpt isn't finished and they know how annoying Tifa fans are with face sculpts, or it's their attempt at dodging copyright concerns.

I'm pretty sure SWToys only has releases were body and head is included. Its not a new company at all.
They released stuff for Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Witcher and other IPs.
Their quality varies. Sometimes its pretty good, sometimes its the This is a random girl cosplaying problem.
But they all have this smooth Barbie skin doll look. Especially the girls.

Back