Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection (NEW PICS - Post 250-253)

No, I never bought Odin. I loved Thor but my collecting funds only allow for so much.

So where is the God of Thunder in the collection? I went to the update posts, maybe I'm jumping the gun?

I did forget about all the SW, Joe, and Indy greatness in your collection. Looks really good together :clap

Two things though....

1) Are you going to start getting the HT's SW figures?

2) Um, where in your pics is the SE's I sent you? :tap I want to see my contribution to the "Sexy F'n" collection!

A little update. It's been awhile since I posted so who knows if this is everything? Anyway, some SW additions! :rock

DSCF1267.jpg

DSCF1268.jpg

DSCF1266.jpg

DSCF1278.jpg

DSCF1279.jpg

Bumpin' my crappy pics for Chig.

Last edited:

HT Marvel:

DSCF1272.jpg

DSCF1273.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

DSCF1269.jpg

DSCF1271.jpg

And the Bruce Lee DX EX:

DSCF1277.jpg

DSCF1276.jpg

Thanks for lookin' :wave Hope to have pics of my growing vintage SW collection up this weekend... the lighting is piss poor in my collection room at night so it's gonna have to wait till I can get some day light filtering into the room.:lol I should also have a couple more 1/6th updates next week. :rock

And again...

So where is the God of Thunder in the collection? I went to the update posts, maybe I'm jumping the gun?

I did forget about all the SW, Joe, and Indy greatness in your collection. Looks really good together :clap

Two things though....

1) Are you going to start getting the HT's SW figures?

2) Um, where in your pics is the SE's I sent you? :tap I want to see my contribution to the "Sexy F'n" collection!

I just quoted the pics. They got buried pretty quick....

HT SW is a definite! I have no problem selling off other stuff if need be. SW is really my first love, with Indy a close second.

I really don't display any of my modern figures in my collection room, but they are on my work bench in the garage. :D

HT SW is a definite! I have no problem selling off other stuff if need be. SW is really my first love, with Indy a close second.

I really don't display any of my modern figures in my collection room, but they are on my work bench in the garage. :D

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Seconded! :lecture

Thank you sir for the updates, and BTW, those are all great scores! I saw the Yoda at my local Hastings on display and was pretty impressed. I should probably nab him now as I'm jumping on board the HT's SW line as well.

I just wish for once we'd get a list of confirmed figures for a line so we could plan a bit ahead. Bespin Luke looks great, but I really would like to know the full details about what they are going to make or are being allowed to make. Of course that will never happen!

I just want a core set of figures from the OT. Jedi Luke would be my preferred choice, but who knows if we'll get anything else besides the Bespin version. :slap Oh well, got to get them when they first order "or there will be hell to pay". :wink1:

Congrats on the aquisitions man!

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

A couple other additions here... I bought Bib and Boushh for around 30 ea, shipped. There's some amazing deals to be had on older SS SW figs if you're patient. Han in Carbonite is the Hasbro version, but honestly, it's not half bad.

DSCF1288.jpg

DSCF1287.jpg

And since the last pic has some of my vintage SW collection in it I thought I'd show the rest again:

DSCF1289.jpg

A friend here on the board recently hooked me up with a Darth Vader Hasbro dome (Thanks again, Dane!:rock) so I wanted to show it off.

I really, really love the way this looks! The dome mod along with taking a bit of height away by removing one of the torso sections makes for really great looking figure.

DSCF1293.jpg

DSCF1297.jpg

DSCF1296.jpg

DSCF1290.jpg

DSCF1295.jpg

DSCF1294.jpg

DSCF1291.jpg

DSCF1298.jpg

Vader looks great with that dome. :clap

Back