Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Not using my Avi or Sig but Veils awesome work will never be forgot...

View attachment 202548

:duff

Collectorcol you son of a *****!

predator_1.jpg

If I don't happen to sell my Mort's by Oct, I am going to be giving them all away this year.

:horror

Veil's designs are awesome, and that poster that has them all from last year should be the banner here for all of Spook. :lecture

Think I have 3 mugs now with the avatar you made for me. ;)

if Utoy shows up I wonder what crazy game he'll have this year. I've been watching Gone Girl over and over (I am pretty sure this classifies as horror). Got me thinking....do you think there's still ways to commit murder and get away with it?

This sounds like the first conversation in a line of conversations that ends with "I really thought that would work" spoken from behind bars. :lol

if Utoy shows up I wonder what crazy game he'll have this year. I've been watching Gone Girl over and over (I am pretty sure this classifies as horror). Got me thinking....do you think there's still ways to commit murder and get away with it?

Yes, there are ways to do it and get away with it. You just have to do some research. Or so I'm told.:newangel

People from Philly scare me and you're no exception. :wink1:

:lol j/k

Lol, yeah philly has it's bad spots, we are in the outskirts of point breeze. A fun place ha.

I avoid Philly as much as I can...all metropolitan areas, really. I grew up in a semi-rural area (Lancaster County, PA), live in an outlying suburb of Philadelphia...almost far enough out to not call ourselves a Philly suburb.

I'm retired from da Sideshow games now, but I will happily spectate any madness that occurs. :lol :lol

Hope you are doing well, bud!

Whaaat?! No, say it isn't so, say it isn't so:-( Chien, I'm doing well, thanks. Had a rough start to the Summer, but healing well from surgery, that's what i was told. Hope you are well too my friend

I'm retired from da Sideshow games now, but I will happily spectate any madness that occurs. :lol :lol

Hope you are doing well, bud!

Back