Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I ran that contest last year and you got the well-deserved win. I love the finished piece!

I think I'll do that contest again this year because it was cool seeing what everyone came up with regardless of level of artistic talent. :lol Just have to figure out the prizes.

I didn't try last year, but I may give it a go this year if you do run it again! Always fun to have a few longer running contests going throughout the month! :clap

lineface time.jpg

I figure at least a good amount of people will be online so its probably a good tome to do it.

Yeah, it's always hard to gauge when people will be around...countdowns are always fun though! Gets the excitement going and all that jazz! I'm trying to figure out if it's best to run a contest during the weekend, or if I should wait for Monday! I also need to figure out what the contest'll be, so, I guess I should do that first! :lol

Haha, I'm just about to hit a busy time at work in the next 15 or so...and I'm guessing I'm one of the only ones around also! :lol

Whether it happens now or not, that was a badass intro -- especially being there live for it! Kudos. :hi5:

Haha, I'm just about to hit a busy time at work in the next 15 or so...and I'm guessing I'm one of the only ones around also! :lol

Whether it happens now or not, that was a badass intro -- especially being there live for it! Kudos. :hi5:

:lol Thanks, figures I'd choose a time that hardly anyone is around though

:lol Thanks, figures I'd choose a time that hardly anyone is around though

:lol Yeah, I'm surprised! But this happened last year too, eh...where sometimes it'd be loaded with a dozen people at a time, and other times there'd be like...three of us. :lol

I think as the month goes on we start to feel out schedules more, but things popping up like this happen often as well -- especially when you give a couple of hours notice!

:lol Yeah, I'm surprised! But this happened last year too, eh...where sometimes it'd be loaded with a dozen people at a time, and other times there'd be like...three of us. :lol

I think as the month goes on we start to feel out schedules more, but things popping up like this happen often as well -- especially when you give a couple of hours notice!
It's okay, Maybe I'll just wait until a little later or even tomorrow to do it, no big deal...too bad I did the whole intro thing already though. :lol

It's okay, Maybe I'll just wait until a little later or even tomorrow to do it, no big deal...too bad I did the whole intro thing already though. :lol

I'll act like I didn't see anything! That way you can do it again tomorrow and nobody will be the wiser! :wink1:

Here's a random post about Star Wars: Journey to The Force Awakens TOPPS trading cards, but I don't know many people who will really care about this, so I thought I'd spread my happiness here! Just opened some packs of the cards and got this inside! Pretty excited about it...even if most people at my job are like, "Okay..." :lol

View attachment 214210

Is that the zombie Grand Moff????

Is that the zombie Grand Moff????

:lol I know! I don't think that's a picture from the film like most use...I think that's like, a shot of him dressed up today! Definitely looks a lot older either way, that's for sure! :lol

Back