Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Glad to see this thread going strong. I wish my Universal Monsters Thread was going strong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Here's a little pic of what I have to give away this year. I know its nothing super great but it will have to do. I only have one contest in mind so far so I'll need to think of a few more.

uploadfromtaptalk1443909653814.jpg

Nice. When I get back from vacation I'm going to get everything organized for all the contests I'm going to do this month.

Here's a little pic of what I have to give away this year. I know its nothing super great but it will have to do. I only have one contest in mind so far so I'll need to think of a few more.

View attachment 214774

Nothing super great?! That Star Wars lightsaber umbrella is badass! I've been meaning to get one for years! :lol The rest is great too! Definitely some lucky winners to come!

Darth Madden, those are all super cool stuff. Whoever wins will be grateful I'm sure. Please announce when you're going to give away that lightsaber umbrella. I will try to make myself available for that. :yess:

I got two of those umbrellas last year as part of my SDCC prize from Sideshow. I've been using one but didn't need them both. I'm kind of surprised (and happy) people want it. Now I'll have to come up with a good hard contest for it... Get your calculators ready. :)

:lol I'm just grateful you spared us the difficult calculation last year. There's no way I would have figured that one out.

I got two of those umbrellas last year as part of my SDCC prize from Sideshow. I've been using one but didn't need them both. I'm kind of surprised (and happy) people want it. Now I'll have to come up with a good hard contest for it... Get your calculators ready. :)

Hellz yeah I want, be nice gift for my fiancée for Xmas.

Which btw if I make a contest it'll be something really from the heart. Like maybe a one time freebie of anything you want made in 3D for printing at shapeways.

Example, latest customizable keychain.

VaderRen.jpg

Awakening (HU3WEECJE) by RavenEye

Last edited:

XkTfcbR.gif

Hey everyone. Can't wait to chat and shoot the **** with all of you again this year.

My winners from last year (CP,XDUCKETTX) haven't forgotten about you.

Never asked before but could I get, if you have time, a sig banner for this year?

Hey everyone. Can't wait to chat and shoot the **** with all of you again this year.

My winners from last year (CP,XDUCKETTX) haven't forgotten about you.

Never asked before but could I get, if you have time, a sig banner for this year?

Hey BanthaFett! Welcome!

I have an idea for another prize but I need to ask this first. By any chance is anyone here using the Star Wars Card Trader App?

And that Chevy Chase skit is one of my favorites. :)

Very cool! Never knew about this one.
There's also another called Star Wars Force Collection that seems to include vehicles as well.

Back