Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

One nice thing about the way Lego's are packaged is that there are multiple bags of pieces, all numbered, that correspond with steps in the building process. You don't have to have all of the pieces opened and spread out to build your set. Unless you want to, that is.

Sweet! I'd rather do it that way for sure.

One nice thing about the way Lego's are packaged is that there are multiple bags of pieces, all numbered, that correspond with steps in the building process. You don't have to have all of the pieces opened and spread out to build your set. Unless you want to, that is.

How easy is it to dismantle and put all the pieces back into storage? :lol

CONTEST TIME!

Since we've been talking Legos here for the past few pages, I think I'll base my first contest on it.

The prize: One Funko Pop Vinyl Rocket Raccoon (#48) Bobble figure

The contest: You need to correctly guess the number of Lego bricks/parts that I currently have on display in my collection. Note, this is the number of bricks and not the number of Lego sets.

Rules: 1. I will give you until noon (central time zone) tomorrow (10/6/2015) to get your guess in.
2. Each freak is allowed only one guess.
3. In the likely change that nobody guesses the exact number of bricks that I have on display, I will choose the freak who gets closest without going over the number of bricks I have on display. If two people have the same correct answer, I will choose the freak who submitted their answer first.
4. The number of bricks that I will use for my answer is simply the total number of pieces from each set that I currently have displayed (I will not count extra pieces that come with some sets, or the odd piece that has just made its way into my collection for one reason or another).
5. I will cover shipping within the US or to Canada. I'm sorry, but I cannot cover shipping overseas. You are welcome to pay for shipping overseas, but I figure that the value of the figure is not worth your paying me for shipping.
6. I will post the name of the winner in this forum sometime tomorrow.
7. You can snivel all you want, but it will not change my decision on the winning entry.

I think that's it. Enjoy!

How easy is it to dismantle and put all the pieces back into storage? :lol

I wanted to take the sets apart in an organized manner so I could build it the same way as the first time. Didn't happen. :lol I end up taking the set apart and numbering ziplock bags so I know what to start with but I end up having a ton of pieces out the next time I put them together. The patience I have for assembly doesn't stick around for disassembling.

1,420 Lego bricks

Although part of me wanted to say 0... cause you said 'displayed' and you may not have any out.

I'll guess 6,500!

Also, smart contest, and way to mix it in with the current topic! :hi5:

You get all the benefits of LEGO VIP that the USA people get. SO yes on double VIP :)

It's the same site. They ship your set from Mississippi anyway even though it's a Canadian site. hah!

Yeah, I'm not sure if that means I'll get taxed on the website, or by customs when it ships! I'll probably give it a shot to find out by at least ordering the Falcon! That'll be my test subject for how deep I delve into this LEGO abyss. :lol

CONTEST TIME!

Since we've been talking Legos here for the past few pages, I think I'll base my first contest on it.

The contest: You need to correctly guess the number of Lego bricks/parts that I currently have on display in my collection. Note, this is the number of bricks and not the number of Lego sets.

Rules: 1. I will give you until noon (central time zone) tomorrow (10/6/2015) to get your guess in.
3. In the likely change that nobody guesses the exact number of bricks that I have on display, I will choose the freak who gets closest without going over the number of bricks I have on display. If two people have the same correct answer, I will choose the freak who submitted their answer first.
4. The number of bricks that I will use for my answer is simply the total number of pieces from each set that I currently have displayed (I will not count extra pieces that come with some sets, or the odd piece that has just made its way into my collection for one reason or another).
5. I will cover shipping within the US or to Canada. I'm sorry, but I cannot cover shipping overseas. You are welcome to pay for shipping overseas, but I figure that the value of the figure is not worth your paying me for shipping.
7. You can snivel all you want, but it will not change my decision on the winning entry.

CONTEST TIME!

I'll guess 5,666. :)

Great comp. Fun fun. I look forward to all of that.

I do have a figurts power ranger (red armored) and some sealed tmnt ooze up for my competitions coming up in a few weeks.

It looks like it's five times the scary number you're thinking of.

R7GDp7d.gif

Back