Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

OK everybody: Just about 90 minutes left for my contest. If you need a reminder, just look back a few pages. If you haven't gotten your guess in yet and you wanted to try for the Rocket Raccoon Pop Vinyl figure, be sure to get your guess in before noon central time. I'll cut it off then and announce the winner this afternoon.

That's a set I'll grab as soon as it goes up.

Just a heads up, the LEGO store has the Star Wars Death Star available again. It's out of stock and doesn't ship until 10/19 but you can still get it at retail for now. I just grabbed one since I missed out on it before--plus double points!!

I'm stuffed to the rafters. that is a huge set

Just a heads up, the LEGO store has the Star Wars Death Star available again. It's out of stock and doesn't ship until 10/19 but you can still get it at retail for now. I just grabbed one since I missed out on it before--plus double points!!

And that closes my contest for the Rocket Pop figure. I will go through the posts as time allows later on today and post the winner later this evening.

I'll try to do a couple of other contests throughout October for a few other items I have.

Thanks for playing!

thanks for giving us a topic to carry on about for pages:)

And that closes my contest for the Rocket Pop figure. I will go through the posts as time allows later on today and post the winner later this evening.

I'll try to do a couple of other contests throughout October for a few other items I have.

Thanks for playing!

Yes. Animation looks nice. will be checking it out. I love saturday morning cartoons. Call me crazy but i still tear up to some Pokemon episodes. *sob* and teen titans rock, if you don't laugh out loud during Lady Legasus episode you have no sense of humour.

Have you seen the new cartoon that is due to start, called Be Cool, Scooby-Doo?

Yes. Animation looks nice. will be checking it out. I love saturday morning cartoons. Call me crazy but i still tear up to some Pokemon episodes. *sob* and teen titans rock, if you don't laugh out loud during Lady Legasus episode you have no sense of humour.
Yeah, the new animation looks great, well as fun as it should look in 2015.

I still try and watch TMNT when I get a chance. :D

You and I think exactly alike. :hi5: I saw that yesterday too. I'm wondering if it's a temporary backorder or if they'll stop making the Death Star set soon. I kinda doubt they won't have it available through the holiday season, but the double points deal does make me want to get it now.

Nothing makes me feel the absolute need to buy something like when it says out of stock and then I get another opportunity to get it. Yep, marketing works on me lol. :slap

Time to go sell a kidney. But at least I can save my lung. :)

You and I think exactly alike. :hi5: I saw that yesterday too. I'm wondering if it's a temporary backorder or if they'll stop making the Death Star set soon. I kinda doubt they won't have it available through the holiday season, but the double points deal does make me want to get it now.

Nothing makes me feel the absolute need to buy something like when it says out of stock and then I get another opportunity to get it. Yep, marketing works on me lol. :slap

:lol I agree. I probably would have bought it anyway since I don't know if it'll disappear for good the next time it's gone, but getting double points on it is a nice bonus. I feel bad for the people that paid higher than retail after it went to Sold Out status.

Time to go sell a kidney. But at least I can save my lung. :)

It's like evolution favors this hobby. We have multiple redundant organs that we can sell to fund our collections.

And look at the benefits:
1. Sell one kidney, have 50% less chance of getting kidney stones.
2. Kidneys weigh something. Lose one, lose weight!

Back