Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Some of you are cold
Some are hot
Get your guesses in
Or you'll miss your shot

Just over 12 hours left
You still have time
Don't forget my contest
Or I'll come up with another rhyme

Yeah, I'm not sure if that means I'll get taxed on the website, or by customs when it ships! I'll probably give it a shot to find out by at least ordering the Falcon! That'll be my test subject for how deep I delve into this LEGO abyss. :lol

If it is over 75 CAD you will get the free shipping. They still get you for tax/VAT. I've sent some sets to Eli26 for his birthday, so this is how I know. :)

Some of you are cold
Some are hot
Get your guesses in
Or you'll miss your shot

Just over 12 hours left
You still have time
Don't forget my contest
Or I'll come up with another rhyme

tumblr_m0aovsH8I41qcv2z3o5_250.gif

If it is over 75 CAD you will get the free shipping. They still get you for tax/VAT. I've sent some sets to Eli26 for his birthday, so this is how I know. :)

Yeah, I figured that'd happen! :lol Still probably the best way to go about getting the Falcon for now, so I may still go this route. Unless you mean I'll get taxed twice...then that's a sad day. :lol

Anybody want a peanut?????

My guess.....

1. lego sells out all the time. Scalper are hard at work buying sets and doubling the price. Just look at the Jurassic World stuff.

Yeah, I figured that'd happen! :lol Still probably the best way to go about getting the Falcon for now, so I may still go this route. Unless you mean I'll get taxed twice...then that's a sad day. :lol
Nah, you'll only pay online. They won't tax you again. FedEx will just ship it to you!

1. lego sells out all the time. Scalper are hard at work buying sets and doubling the price. Just look at the Jurassic World stuff.

Did that stuff sell out? I never paid much attention. Loved the movie, but I can't go that widespread on licenses! And most of the Jurassic World LEGO stuff didn't seem that impressive to me. That said, I'm definitely picking up the game down the road!

Nah, you'll only pay online. They won't tax you again. FedEx will just ship it to you!

That's good to know. I prefer getting it out of the way...not a big fan of that charge at the door. :lol

CONTEST TIME!

Since we've been talking Legos here for the past few pages, I think I'll base my first contest on it.

The prize: One Funko Pop Vinyl Rocket Raccoon (#48) Bobble figure

The contest: You need to correctly guess the number of Lego bricks/parts that I currently have on display in my collection. Note, this is the number of bricks and not the number of Lego sets.

Rules: 1. I will give you until noon (central time zone) tomorrow (10/6/2015) to get your guess in.
2. Each freak is allowed only one guess.
3. In the likely change that nobody guesses the exact number of bricks that I have on display, I will choose the freak who gets closest without going over the number of bricks I have on display. If two people have the same correct answer, I will choose the freak who submitted their answer first.
4. The number of bricks that I will use for my answer is simply the total number of pieces from each set that I currently have displayed (I will not count extra pieces that come with some sets, or the odd piece that has just made its way into my collection for one reason or another).
5. I will cover shipping within the US or to Canada. I'm sorry, but I cannot cover shipping overseas. You are welcome to pay for shipping overseas, but I figure that the value of the figure is not worth your paying me for shipping.
6. I will post the name of the winner in this forum sometime tomorrow.
7. You can snivel all you want, but it will not change my decision on the winning entry.

I think that's it. Enjoy!

6731 :yess:

Okay SO, I think I will be giving away 2 things. Mondo released 2 Halloween (movie) pins during Mondo-Con. They are awesome. I got an extra set and I may just give those away.

yeah, they've got a Dr. Who set planned. Supposedly they're also doing a Ghostbuster Fire Station set next year.

Back