Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Back when I worked for the mortuary I saw crazy ****, veterean suicides, inmates, etc. Well one day we picked up a body and the body jolted a bit. Crazy ****... makes you think they alive still before they embalmed. However I had to dress them and help put them in casket next so... yeah it creepy as hell doing that.
That's not a job I would ever want. I have a friend who is a Funeral Director, so he's had to do all of that. Picking up the bodies, embalming, dressing the dead people up... I could not ever in a million years handle that job... So kudos to you for being able to do that... I think I'd lose my lunch... Cremating could be OK. I like to burn stuff. :monkey3

That's not a job I would ever want. I have a friend who is a Funeral Director, so he's had to do all of that. Picking up the bodies, embalming, dressing the dead people up... I could not ever in a million years handle that job... So kudos to you for being able to do that... I think I'd lose my lunch... Cremating could be OK. I like to burn stuff. :monkey3
So by stuff... You mean people? Lol

The smells, the taking a water hose to a ass to wash the last poop you have. Hell Ive seen trauma to one dude where his ball sack got so big it was a ballon. Boss came in popped... it...

The smells, the taking a water hose to a ass to wash the last poop you have. Hell Ive seen trauma to one dude where his ball sack got so big it was a ballon. Boss came in popped... it...

ncjMJQ7.gif

We are camping with the kids this weekend so I may try a few stories with the kids at the campfire to see which is scarier. I'll report back with the one they liked best as my entry.

Has anyone ever had a contest in which the winner was the member who made the certain post number in this thread? For example, the person who makes post #15894 in this thread wins? I'm trying to talk out some fun contest ideas for you guys. Any suggestions?

I did a couple last year where I asked for numbers then did a calculation with them that gave a past post number for a winner.

Something where people are guessin numbers and those numbers are part of a past post would be fun.

Now I have to know all the story!!!! Omg that would be so freaky!

:lol Yeah it was! I'll try and put more details into it later to fill it out! It was pretty damn scary though!

UZeOR3T.gif

Back