Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I just got your package Zod!

Lil Zod_laugh.jpg

Thanks so much for the Thanos from the contest and the extra Ghostbusters Vinyl Idolz! You really shouldn't have you magnificent bastard!

I just got your package Zod!

View attachment 217492

Thanks so much for the Thanos from the contest and the extra Ghostbusters Vinyl Idolz! You really shouldn't have you magnificent bastard!

You're more than welcome! It's the least I could do for all the work you've done for Spook and all my avatars. It's much appreciated!

Back when I worked for the mortuary I saw crazy ****, veterean suicides, inmates, etc. Well one day we picked up a body and the body jolted a bit. Crazy ****... makes you think they alive still before they embalmed. However I had to dress them and help put them in casket next so... yeah it creepy as hell doing that.

#scaredschitless

The smells, the taking a water hose to a ass to wash the last poop you have. Hell Ive seen trauma to one dude where his ball sack got so big it was a ballon. Boss came in popped... it...

Tell us more :lol.

FB_IMG_1444445832828.jpg

Darth Madden’s 2015 SPOOKTACULAR ANSWER THE QUESTIONS CONTEST

I lied... I'm starting this contest now not Monday night. I did this last year but its not going to be quite as crazy or as long this time.

I am going to post 9 questions in random threads on this board (one question per day) and a final 10th question in this thread at 7:00 PM Pacific time on Monday 10/26. Just keep track of your answers and when I post the final question the first person to PM me the correct answer to ALL 10 QUESTIONS will be the winner.

Now because this is kind of a marathon contest the winner will get 1st pick of the Prize Packs. The runner up will get 3rd pick of the Prize Packs and everyone else who tries but fails will have their names put in a hat and I will draw one for whatever prize pack I have left at the end. 

And to get things started (and have a little fun with those who played last year) the contest starts NOW..... :devil

Darth Maddens 2015 Spooktacular Answer The Question Contest 1/10:
Amy had 3(2+3) apples. She gave 1/3 of her apples to Mark. Steve took 40% of Marks apples and gave them back to Amy. Jessica walked by and threw 3.5 of Amy’s apples into the lake. Mark saw and threw one of his apples at Jessica. Amy laughed and ate 2 ¾ of her apples. How many apples does Amy have left?
(This is for a contest in the spooktacular thread. Pease do not post the answer here.)

Darth Maddens 2015 Spooktacular Answer The Question Contest 1/10:
Amy had 3(2+3) apples. She gave 1/3 of her apples to Mark. Steve took 40% of Marks apples and gave them back to Amy. Jessica walked by and threw 3.5 of Amy’s apples into the lake. Mark saw and threw one of his apples at Jessica. Amy laughed and ate 2 ¾ of her apples. How many apples does Amy have left?
(This is for a contest in the spooktacular thread. Pease do not post the answer here.)

giphy.gif

I had to do it. If you got it right last year you should know the answer... It's the same question.

Great one Darth Madden!
Does the answer need to be in a complete sentence when we submit?

Talk about a frustrating night. We went out to rent some horror movies and get a pizza, then JUST as we were turning into our apartment I saw someone riding their bike in the middle of our lane, coming right at us. I asked my wife, "Is he coming at us?" and then it was clear that he was. I slowed and honked, and he stayed REALLY close, moved over slightly then smacked our sideview mirror, busting it off and breaking the mirror.

I pulled around our apartment parking lot and followed him, which I don't think expected, though he also didn't care. I rolled down my window, and basically said, "What the hell buddy?" and he said, "How about you share the road?!" Trust me, I was beyond...I was just furious at this point. He was some kid in his early 20s, riding a mountain bike acting all cool while I was trying to get answers. I said, "You were coming right at us in OUR lane!" And he was like, "Share the road!" I told him I was going to follow him, and he said, "Go ahead," and my wife was talking but he mumbled something about a 2x4. We were coming up to a highway near our house, but also a bike trail -- which I knew he was going to.

I told him I was calling the cops, and he popped a wheelie and kept riding up in the air smiling, saying, "Go ahead! I'll tell them you weren't sharing the road! Go back to your ****** apartment, and I'll go back to my two story house that I work hard to pay for." This was just weird...he was CLEARLY early 20s, and it was clear he was just some pretentious kid acting all, "You can't do anything because I'm on a bike..." which may not make sense, but I mean, it's not like I could've hit him.

So he drove into the bike trail, and was gone. I still called the police, gave a description, and they came to take my statement. I was so angry, and I've never gone through all this with the police before, so I was just really angry. They took the information and then had a squad car show up at my apartment to take info and look for the guy. He was clearly gone, but they filed the call or charge or whatever as "Mischief"...which basically means that it wasn't us that did it in the eyes of the cops -- even though they didn't have a suspect.

They said they'd drive around and look, but that was basically all they could do. My neighbour came down about 3 minutes after the police left and said he saw it all. It was unfortunate that he didn't make it down while they were there, but I was happy he came down and said he saw the guy hit my car. So he gave us his information, and we went to the station and gave it to them so that the cop that came to take our call could call him. He texted me an hour or so later and said the police had called him, so that made me feel a little better, as witnesses help a great deal to at least show it happened.

So now I'm not sure what'll happen with insurance, or if we'll go through insurance...but I'm still really frustrated at this kid just riding right into us, then causing all this trouble for zero reason. The mirror coming off also scratched the paint on the door, so it's just a whole thing...all because the kid was just some dickish person who has no respect for others.

Sorry, just wanted to vent my frustrating night because there's not much else I can do about it since we have no idea where the kid lives! I'll definitely follow him home and find out if we see him again though.

What a piece of ****. It's too bad he didn't eat **** in front of you. I'd have grabbed the bike and beat him with it.

Back