Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I think I have a good shot at getting the T-800 Battle Damage version at a decent discount. Hopefully it'll be 20% with double rewards or something like that.

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

What is the one figure or statue you hope to see up for a big discount from Sideshow during Spook?

One entry per person and the deadline is 2pm Central Time today. Winner will be chosen at random.

ALSO: I'd like to spread these around so once you win a mystery box you can't win another.

I'd like them to offer a big discount on the Iron Man Mk.VII LSF.

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

What is the one figure or statue you hope to see up for a big discount from Sideshow during Spook?

One entry per person and the deadline is 2pm Central Time today. Winner will be chosen at random.

ALSO: I'd like to spread these around so once you win a mystery box you can't win another.

SS 1/6 Darth Vader.

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

Since I never got any of the big discount emails I want the Batman Armory to go on HUGE discount.

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

Catwoman Maquette by Tweeterhead

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

[h=1]Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-wing Pilot[/h]

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

Michael Keaton Batman premium Format, maybe I can stray from Comic PF's if the price is low enough. :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

Batman Returns Batman and Bruce Wayne Hot Toys Set

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

Hot Toys Han Solo. :D

There's a lot of different pieces/figures that the freaks want to go on sale next week. I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed people. :lol

A little off topic guys, but if you get a chance, download my company's new game Sniper X with Jason Statham! It's on the app store and google play. I personally didn't work on this project, but have a bunch of coworkers that did. Thanks Freaks

A little off topic guys, but if you get a chance, download my company's new game Sniper X with Jason Statham! It's on the app store and google play. I personally didn't work on this project, but have a bunch of coworkers that did. Thanks Freaks

Do you work for glu?

Back