Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I got a Speed Racer figure and Dolly the pill doll. None of the good ones though and it's been a long time since I've gotten anything for free from Sideshow.

Yeah, the last thing I got from Sideshow for free was some card and sticker but it was really just marketing material for one of their in-house line of statues.

A little off topic guys, but if you get a chance, download my company's new game Sniper X with Jason Statham! It's on the app store and google play. I personally didn't work on this project, but have a bunch of coworkers that did. Thanks Freaks
Installed!

One Christmas I did get a ton of little things because I had a lot of packages ship in December-January. I got 7 keychains, 4 calendars, and 2 Christmas Stitch figurines. Ended up giving all of it away except for one of the calendars.

I know this has nothing to do with Spook but I'm so excited I have to share it. Last May my wife and I went to Dallas Comic Con like we do every year and I got Ed McGuinness to agree to do a Terence Stamp Zod commission for me. It just arrived today! :yess:

1c6f597a4bd2771d99fdfef50050d396.jpg

I know this has nothing to do with Spook but I'm so excited I have to share it. Last May my wife and I went to Dallas Comic Con like we do every year and I got Ed McGuinness to agree to do a Terence Stamp Zod commission for me. It just arrived today! :yess:

Ed McGuinness is one of my favorite artists... My favorite DC direct figures were from his designs. That picture is awesome.

That looks awesome! Great addition to your collection, Zod!

I will be running a contest i think.....

Who likes Movie Maniacs?

McFarlane type...
Who doesn't? I own a few of those... Wish I had em all...

anmI8Lf.gif

Mystery Box Contest #2

What is the one figure or statue you hope to see up for a big discount from Sideshow during Spook?

One entry per person and the deadline is 2pm Central Time today. Winner will be chosen at random.

ALSO: I'd like to spread these around so once you win a mystery box you can't win another.
Hoth Luke!!! I got the Han, and he needs a friend...

Darth Vader PF as I've yet to actually order one.
You don't own ANY Vader PF??? I actually own something you don't??????? :thud:

That's awesome!

That turned out fantastic! I love getting commission work done!

Ed McGuinness is one of my favorite artists... My favorite DC direct figures were from his designs. That picture is awesome.

I agree. I told him I wanted a Terence Stamp inspired Zod and he looked at me like I was speaking gibberish. :lol I think he usually just gets "I want a Superman, Batman, or Deadpool." I sent him some pics for reference and said to do whatever he wanted. I absolutely love it. I have his Superman tattooed on my arm and am trying to convince myself I don't need this on my other one.

I agree. I told him I wanted a Terence Stamp inspired Zod and he looked at me like I was speaking gibberish. :lol I think he usually just gets "I want a Superman, Batman, or Deadpool." I sent him some pics for reference and said to do whatever he wanted. I absolutely love it. I have his Superman tattooed on my arm and am trying to convince myself I don't need this on my other one.

You should get it tattood to cover your whole back! :lecture :lol

Very cool! I like how it turned out! Terrence Stamp is THE Zod I will always remember. That unmistakable voice too.

You gotta get that tat. They balance each other. Yin and Yang. :)

Back