Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

PM me your address and I'll get this out when I can leave the house. I'm going to get everyone's stuff I haven't shipped yet out by Friday.

Congrats Kam!! :hi5:

Missed that one, but I'm not sure what I'm hoping to see. Honestly, some new figures though! Up for discount, at least. I'm not sure I'd bite on any...but I just don't want to see Mandarin, or all the usual discount figures up the entire time again. It'd be nice to get some discounts on something fresh this year!

A little off topic guys, but if you get a chance, download my company's new game Sniper X with Jason Statham! It's on the app store and google play. I personally didn't work on this project, but have a bunch of coworkers that did. Thanks Freaks

This game freakin' rocks!
I love that you can upgrade your rifle, switch to a SBR for mopping up closer targets, and bullet time for the last kill. :rock

Tell your buddies I approve! :hi5:

A little off topic guys, but if you get a chance, download my company's new game Sniper X with Jason Statham! It's on the app store and google play. I personally didn't work on this project, but have a bunch of coworkers that did. Thanks Freaks

Downloading now, even though I won't get to play it for a bit! Jason Statham is never off topic! He's one badass/hilarious mofo! :lol

tumblr_nrcxwjoGlO1tgrtyvo3_250.gif

tumblr_nuhk12RKSy1twa8dfo2_500.gif

set_spy_jason_statham.gif

OK, so my wife found more boxes filled with stuff and started making more mystery boxes. I think it has become a mission for her to declutter our house--starting with my stuff. There have to be a dozen boxes sitting here and I honestly don't know if she's finished. So, to start getting rid of these faster I'm doing a surprise

anmI8Lf.gif

Everyone from the last contest (except Kamikaze) is entered. I'm gonna spin the wheel.

OOooo, commuting to work costs me two chances at a mystery box! :lol

giphy.gif

I'd been waiting for a good time to use that gif. :lol

And congrats Josh! :hi5:

Back