Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Zod is a kind and generous Ruler.
281104_original.jpg

As a new Lego addict I started buying these series 14 minifigs. Can you believe I didn't get a single duplicate out of 8? Pretty lucky IMO!
009340d0492e5301ab27e7da5efc4cbd.jpg

As a new Lego addict I started buying these series 14 minifigs. Can you believe I didn't get a single duplicate out of 8? Pretty lucky IMO!
These are fun and I wish I didn't stop collecting them. I have the first 8 series. Use the feel method and you can tell what's inside. I know it's cheating, but I didn't want to be left with duplicates and I don't know anyone else that was collecting these to trade with at the time.

These are fun and I wish I didn't stop collecting them. I have the first 8 series. Use the feel method and you can tell what's inside. I know it's cheating, but I didn't want to be left with duplicates and I don't know anyone else that was collecting these to trade with at the time.

I tried feeling what's inside, but man that seems near impossible with the instruction book in there and the thick packaging. I'm really liking opening them up and being surprised, but I've been lucky so far! I might finish the set on ebay. I'll pay a little more per fig but won't be getting duplicates. Loving these little lego figs!

That's definitely lucky! I spent about 20 minutes feeling packages to make sure I got my wife four that I knew she'd like. That's pretty much how I do all "mystery bags" though...they're far too expensive to risk getting four of the same figure!

I'm still super tempted to get the Falcon...I'm not sure I'll be able to resist! Especially due to the fact that you can lift up the frickin' roof to show off the inside of the Falcon!

Back