Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

That's definitely lucky! I spent about 20 minutes feeling packages to make sure I got my wife four that I knew she'd like. That's pretty much how I do all "mystery bags" though...they're far too expensive to risk getting four of the same figure!

I'm still super tempted to get the Falcon...I'm not sure I'll be able to resist! Especially due to the fact that you can lift up the frickin' roof to show off the inside of the Falcon!

I think I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. The new trailer pretty much sold me. I will have to return one of my modular buildings to get it though. That has been what has held me back. Not sure I want to return the other set.

I got the Falcon but haven't put it together yet. Lego definitely got cash from me this month with the double points going on. I'm up to $150 in Lego rewards that I'm going to save for the Ghostbusters headquarters. Hoping I can get it for free.

I'm trying to decide on my next set. I want to be like Will Farrell in the Lego Movie. :lol

I think I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. The new trailer pretty much sold me. I will have to return one of my modular buildings to get it though. That has been what has held me back. Not sure I want to return the other set.

Wow, that's a tough call. Some of those modular City sets go for a lot later on down the line. Especially that corner building set.

I got the Falcon but haven't put it together yet. Lego definitely got cash from me this month with the double points going on. I'm up to $150 in Lego rewards that I'm going to save for the Ghostbusters headquarters. Hoping I can get it for free.
Yes the HQ better be able to house Ecto-1. If not, it would be a huge missed opportunity and disappointment for both Ghostbusters and LEGO fans.

Awesome! Yeah, I don't have any other pieces, and I don't watch trailers, but it's just something I wanted. Something tells me I should just order the damn thing and make it a Christmas present from my wife. Give me something to put together over the holidays! :)

That's awesome! Yeah, you really took advantage of that deal, which is what you have to do to really make it worthwhile! That's awesome. It'd be great to get the Ghostbusters headquarters for free! I'm guessing it'll be above $300, so you've still got a ways to go. The double rewards has been extended again, so get spending! :lol

I'm trying to decide on my next set. I want to be like Will Farrell in the Lego Movie. :lol

If you or anyone else is able to take a trip to LEGOLAND California, you'll be treated to the entire set that was seen in the movie. The basement where Will Farrell kept that LEGO city. Every single piece was transported and displayed, but they said that it's only temporary.

The-LEGO-Movie-Experience-at-LEGOLand-California-b.jpg

92799445adf7fd8b95c185768f84c71b.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't find a bigger picture, but according to the staff there, the little yellow duck was among the hardest for their design team to engineer. Hard to believe, but it's because it has rounded surfaces and is absolutely compact. It fits in your palm.

Well I figured out 2 of them I think but just had to wildly guess on the other. If I kept thinking, my head would explode!

That's awesome! Yeah, you really took advantage of that deal, which is what you have to do to really make it worthwhile! That's awesome. It'd be great to get the Ghostbusters headquarters for free! I'm guessing it'll be above $300, so you've still got a ways to go. The double rewards has been extended again, so get spending! :lol

Rumor has it the Firehouse is going to be $350. That is another reason I'm not sure I'm going to get the falcon. I just need confirmation on what the firehouse is going to be before I decide to get it.

Rumor has it the Firehouse is going to be $350. That is another reason I'm not sure I'm going to get the falcon. I just need confirmation on what the firehouse is going to be before I decide to get it.

That sounds about right. Most of the bigger sets are up in that range. Considering Slave One is almost $300, I think it's a safe bet that the Firehouse will go for around that...especially if they add some fun additions to it. As much as I LOVE Ghostbusters, I wouldn't be able to go across the board with LEGO. If I go LEGO at all, it'll be Star Wars and that's it. I can't afford anything more! :lol

Back