Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I WON?!?

:yess:

Oh, wow, I don't know what to say.

Just hold on a minute, I made a few notes incase this day ever came.

(rustling paper)

Thank you to my Freaks, I couldn't have gotten this far without you.

And thanks to my wife, I, I love you babe.

And (sniffs, holds hand to head), and (sniffles again), and thanks to (breaks down)

Most of all, thanks to Zod. Just know, bud, that I've always got your back! (bows, holds up peace sign, falls off stage as trying to exit)

Just kidding around. Seriously, thanks a bunch Zod. You are one generous freak!

Can someone tell me what page the pumpkin contest post is on? Search isn't finding it.

Okay, updating my contest as well! I didn't even realize the contest ENDED yesterday! [emoji38] I was going to extend it anyway, but I'm hoping at least a few people enter! [emoji38] I may just have to push it until Halloween night and people will just have to watch and read the book and movie after Halloween...which is still great!

anmI8Lf.gif

Once again posting my contest for those who may have missed it about 25 pages back! [emoji38]

Pumpkin Creative Arts Contest!

I say creative arts because it's whatever you'd like to do with a pumpkin (well, let's try not to American Pie one or anything! [emoji38]) You can carve it, you can paint it, you can staple things to it...whatever speaks to you creatively you can do! It's all in fun, and my wife will be the judge. Again, her tastes or likings can vary day to day, so you never know what will speak to her! So have fun and let your creative juices flow!

The Prizes:

View attachment 216786

The prize is a Trick'r Treat prize pack, with a Blu-ray copy of the film, as well as a copy of the JUST release prequel graphic novel, Trick'r Treat: Days of the Dead! If the winner already has the Blu-ray, then I'll come up with another worthy horror Blu-ray to take its place and ship it your way!

Contest Closes Saturday, October 31st at 11:59pm!

GOOD LUCK!!!

gif.gif
Our pumpkins this year. Nothing too fancy, but we don't use any stencils or measurements as a rule, just freehand carving. I like how they came out!
ed4956fd2e535651badc84ab3b77a0ae.jpg

We do our work pumpkins next week... maybe if its good enough I'll post mine.... but I'm not holding my breath.

Back