Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Here's a quick 10 minute one I did on my phone using various little things to draw it. (it's layered over a screen grab of the actual scene so I could flesh it out quickly.) I may do another if I have time. But this will be my entry for now. :D

20151023_172250.png
That's ****ing sick!!! :rock

Never seen any Halloween films, so you'd have to refresh my memory as to what this scene was? I'm guessing it's the first time we see adult Mike in his outfit in the first film? :lol

GG -- I should have something maybe this weekend, though I should be doing my paper on the chemical effects of MDMA on different age groups, for class. :rotfl

That's ****ing sick!!! :rock

Never seen any Halloween films, so you'd have to refresh my memory as to what this scene was? I'm guessing it's the first time we see adult Mike in his outfit in the first film? :lol

GG -- I should have something maybe this weekend, though I should be doing my paper on the chemical effects of MDMA on different age groups, for class. :rotfl

It's basically when she is walking home and he is following her. Always just creepy to see him lean out from the bushes and then be gone when she turns around. It always just summed up the character for me.

Cool stuff, I appreciate the effort. :duff

So far mrdbios is the only entry received. I thought afew more of you would get your creative juices flowing and have some interesting ideas...

I was thinking of using an older character I came up with, but would that count? Or does it have to be new created just for this contest?

You can even re-enact a scene in a picture! Doesn't have to be a drawing!

It could be just about anything! :rock

I might even suggest an interpretive dance reenacting a scene from your favorite horror movie. In fact, I might encourage this as an entry just for pure comedy!

Ahhh crap. Because I screwed up thats why. Okay in light if the fact that I completely dropped the ball on that Kami. Pick a horror Pop! Michael, Freddy or Jason And pm me your info.

Appreciate the acknowledgement...I thought maybe I had gotten one wrong, which I would have been surprised at because I was sure I knew them all.

I'm guessing Centurion picked the Pinhead, which would have been my choice. I'll be magnanimous and let you do other contests for those three so folks who really want one of them can have a shot...I've never seen the Halloween or Friday the 13th movies (don't ask me why, I don't have a clue), and as much as I like the original Nightmare on Elm Street movies, the Funko Pop Freddy doesn't do that much for me.

Cheers!

Appreciate the acknowledgement...I thought maybe I had gotten one wrong, which I would have been surprised at because I was sure I knew them all.

I'm guessing Centurion picked the Pinhead, which would have been my choice. I'll be magnanimous and let you do other contests for those three so folks who really want one of them can have a shot...I've never seen the Halloween or Friday the 13th movies (don't ask me why, I don't have a clue), and as much as I like the original Nightmare on Elm Street movies, the Funko Pop Freddy doesn't do that much for me.

Cheers!
Pm sent

:lol Thanks, but that one is basically just a stick figure with grass, bush, and leaf stickers all around. :lol
Better than anything I'll EVER draw!

Yeah, but your stick figure exhibits more talent than any drawing I'd take hours working on! Awesome!
This! :lecture

You can even re-enact a scene in a picture! Doesn't have to be a drawing!
It could be just about anything! :rock
Hmmmm, I'll have to give this some thought...

Happy holidays (at least the best one)! I'm baaaaack. :D
Crap, who forgot to lock the doors?
;)
WB Grizz!

Ahhh crap. Because I screwed up thats why. Okay in light if the fact that I completely dropped the ball on that Kami. Pick a horror Pop! Michael, Freddy or Jason And pm me your info.
Very nice of you to extend that offer Josh! :clap

Cheers!
As a matter of fact, I did pick Pinhead. :lol

***Josh-A-Tron***
If you agree, Josh, you can award Kamikaze the Pinhead and I will be just as happy to continue playing the contests even if I don't win anything. Let's just all continue to enjoy this Halloween! :rock

Back