Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Hi guys! I think I'm going to run a couple contests, too. I have some movie posters and some neca horror figs to give away.

I think I'm going to start my contests on the second, just to give you guys a heads up and I'll probably do one prize per week for the month.

Awesome, can't wait for it to start up! It's getting closer! :panic:

Hi guys! I think I'm going to run a couple contests, too. I have some movie posters and some neca horror figs to give away.

Hey Jo! Awesome, happy to see you're back! :hi5:

I'll probably do a contest fairly early as well. Gotta make sure the Trick'r Treat love is spread across the Freak masses with time to enjoy it for the holiday! :lol

Oh snap, October actually starts up next week!

tumblr_mwty4mZ26Q1qz8x31o1_500.gif

So shall we nominate movies?>

Personally....

1. An American Werewolf in London.
2. The Shining
3. Night of the Living Dead
4. Halloween 1978
5. Jaws

I don't watch live tv anymore period. I record everything so I can fast forward through the commercials.

I don't much anymore either, but back when they were smaller size drives you did not have space to record everything you wanted. Anything on Syfy was the first to get recorded though, maybe it was just me, but they seemed like the worst network for time allocation.

I don't much anymore either, but back when they were smaller size drives you did not have space to record everything you wanted. Anything on Syfy was the first to get recorded though, maybe it was just me, but they seemed like the worst network for time allocation.

They're still awful with all the commercials. Shows like Walking Dead have a ton too. I just upgraded our DVR to the newest one available so now I have a ton of room--with all the shows that are on this season I'm going to need it.

I've just been keeping SyFy on in the background. I've been through some of the F13's already. Finished Part VII and now they're playing Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan.

Back