Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since 4th jan this year all taxes have gone up to 20% before then i was only paying 5% so im expecting to pay £60 gbp on tax for this not sure if canadas the same now:dunno

Any idea what the total is gonna be for this for us UK'ers, Already paid the 10% deposit, So excluding that, Lookin' at about £160 + shipping and taxes. About £220 all in me thinks.

Canada is this place that has very good looking people with tons of cash. Rich and pretty it is. Canada's neighbor is referred to as "south of our balls" filled with the complete opposite. Poor and ugly people. :wave

A-typical Stepford response. :pfft:

Stop knockin those poor Mexicans! :mad:

But you're knocking ours. :tap

Stop knockin the Mexicans! :mad:

Wouldn't mind knocking this Mexican :naughty:

c30b3f8feb3325c69ff82f91f1692474.jpg

This Jason pf is most likely my last hurrah for Sideshow items for a long while. But what a way to go. The only thing that could lure me back would be a 78 Shape pf. But if that never happens, and this is my swan song, this is one dang fine monster item to quit with.

sad but a worthy piece to sign out on

:exactly: :lecture :lecture

I'm gonna try to hang in there. The DC announcement is promising, but superheroes would really clash with my horror collection. I'm in for Pinhead and a hypothetical Myers, but beyond that, who knows?

:exactly: :lecture :lecture

I'm gonna try to hang in there. The DC announcement is promising, but superheroes would really clash with my horror collection. I'm in for Pinhead and a hypothetical Myers, but beyond that, who knows?

I liberated my collection of the Marvel stuff a looooooooong time ago. Color ADD was giving me problems. One of the better decisions I've made but tempted to jump back in now with DC. :( :lol

I liberated my collection of the Marvel stuff a looooooooong time ago. Color ADD was giving me problems. One of the better decisions I've made but tempted to jump back in now with DC. :( :lol

Yea I am with you. I am very selective of my Marvel pieces now but DC has so much potential that it worries me.

I collect horror and superheroes. A lot of us do. the trick is to keep them on opposite ends of the house so they dont fight,lol.

But the acquisition of the DC license is too late in the game for me. I already have all of the DC Direct offerings,having been a collector for 18 years. They are paid for and I like them. I dont have the finances to "upgrade".

I suspect DC will be pushing for SSC to do their "rebooted" continuity versions of their characters anyway.....and alot of those costumes suck badly.:monkey1. Especially the goddess that is Wonder Woman's.:wink1:

I suspect DC will be pushing for SSC to do their "rebooted" continuity versions of their characters anyway.....and alot of those costumes suck badly.:monkey1. Especially the goddess that is Wonder Woman's.:wink1:

I'd actually be surprised if they take that route. They seem to expect the reboot to be the next best thing to the second coming of Jesus. Given they've already tread the territory, I can see them letting Sideshow focus on "rehashing the old stuff" while they focus on the stupid Lee garbage.

Back