Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How!?!? What!?!?!? Why!?!?!?

800pxsidslightningmz4.jpg

They had my old credit card number listed on this order and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I updated every single order when I got a new card long ago. Why the ____ would I not update every order?!? I know I did. I checked. I re-____ing-checked! They ____ed this up. NOT ME!

Hello Mike,

The absolute worst thing that has happened to me in many years of collecting occurred this day. I have anticipated the Jason Voorhees Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure more than any other statue I have ever purchased. You assisted me a while back when every single one of my Sideshow Collectibles orders were somehow cancelled by a glitch in the system. I think this may have somehow screwed up my order for the Jason Voorhees Exclusive. A credit card that I haven't had since shortly before ordering this piece was listed as my credit card on the order and I know beyond the shadow of any doubt that I updated every single one of my orders upon receiving a new credit card! I cannot possibly tell you how much I despise your policy of canceling an order after trying once. This could have easily been rectified in a matter of seconds were I to receive a call or an email. If this cannot be fixed for me in any way, then I am serious about giving up collecting at this moment and selling every single one of my pieces and cancelling all of my orders. I know this sounds dramatic and drastic, but I am not kidding. This has ruined my day, my weekend (tomorrow is my birthday!) and my love for this hobby. I am more upset than I could possible explain in words. Please, Mike. Please help me. If you can't, I'm out!!!

BIG STATUE BLOW-OUT SALE!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! I'M OUT OF THIS HOBBY FOR-____ING-EVER!!!

Congrats to all who scored this piece. Want to purchase some nice LOTR PF's to fight with your new Jason V EX?!? How about a nice War Machine or IM maquette to bring out the steel of Jason's machete? Hmmmm?

They had my old credit card number listed on this order and I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I updated every single order when I got a new card long ago. Why the ____ would I not update every order?!? I know I did. I checked. I re-____ing-checked! They ____ed this up. NOT ME!

Hello Mike,

The absolute worst thing that has happened to me in many years of collecting occurred this day. I have anticipated the Jason Voorhees Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure more than any other statue I have ever purchased. You assisted me a while back when every single one of my Sideshow Collectibles orders were somehow cancelled by a glitch in the system. I think this may have somehow screwed up my order for the Jason Voorhees Exclusive. A credit card that I haven't had since shortly before ordering this piece was listed as my credit card on the order and I know beyond the shadow of any doubt that I updated every single one of my orders upon receiving a new credit card! I cannot possibly tell you how much I despise your policy of canceling an order after trying once. This could have easily been rectified in a matter of seconds were I to receive a call or an email. If this cannot be fixed for me in any way, then I am serious about giving up collecting at this moment and selling every single one of my pieces and cancelling all of my orders. I know this sounds dramatic and drastic, but I am not kidding. This has ruined my day, my weekend (tomorrow is my birthday!) and my love for this hobby. I am more upset than I could possible explain in words. Please, Mike. Please help me. If you can't, I'm out!!!

:gah: :thud: :cuckoo:

Holding thumbs for you buddy :pray:

Just like I said before, they need to rethink the fact that they--or their system-- are not perfect. Mistakes could happen, and that should not mean a customer who has done everything right should be screwed.

How the hell could they go ahead and take a non-refundable deposit a year earlier and then not even make it so that deposit secures you one? Isn't that what a deposit is for, in the truest sense of thee word?

Not at Sideshow it isn't.

It was inevitable, really. :monkey2 Hopefully, they'll make it right with Barbarian and get rid of this awful policy.

Hello Mike,

The absolute worst thing that has happened to me in many years of collecting occurred this day. I have anticipated the Jason Voorhees Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure more than any other statue I have ever purchased. You assisted me a while back when every single one of my Sideshow Collectibles orders were somehow cancelled by a glitch in the system. I think this may have somehow screwed up my order for the Jason Voorhees Exclusive. A credit card that I haven't had since shortly before ordering this piece was listed as my credit card on the order and I know beyond the shadow of any doubt that I updated every single one of my orders upon receiving a new credit card! I cannot possibly tell you how much I despise your policy of canceling an order after trying once. This could have easily been rectified in a matter of seconds were I to receive a call or an email. If this cannot be fixed for me in any way, then I am serious about giving up collecting at this moment and selling every single one of my pieces and

cancelling all of my orders. I know this sounds dramatic and drastic, but I am not kidding. This has ruined my day, my weekend (tomorrow is my birthday!) and my love for this hobby. I am more upset than I could possible explain in words. Please, Mike. Please help me. If you can't, I'm out!!!

BIG STATUE BLOW-OUT SALE!!! EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! I'M OUT OF THIS HOBBY FOR-____ING-EVER!!!

Congrats to all who scored this piece. Want to purchase some nice LOTR PF's to fight with your new Jason V EX?!? How about a nice War Machine or IM maquette to bring out the steel of Jason's machete? Hmmmm?

This is all very odd.

Not sure what to say :dunno

Yeah, please do.

Seeing how Sideshow made a point of sending out that email I don't see them doing anything for anyone with a decline.

Interested to see how this plays out.

More evidence of how they just make up the rules as they go.

Did it say on the product listing that even though you paid a deposit, it still might not be yours if their CS rep or their system messes up your credit card charge a year later?

More evidence of how they just make up the rules as they go.

Did it say on the product listing that even though you paid a deposit, it still might not be yours if their CS rep or their system messes up your credit card charge a year later?

Unfortunately, they didn't make up any rules for this. Barbarian was able to change his card info for orders that weren't "processing soon" which was a glitch all NRD items had up until after Jason (or so I was told). Unfortunately, all of those orders say "call customer service" to be modified and can't be changed online. Had the same issue with Jason when I moved and had to call Sideshow's CS to make sure they could apply the correct address so it'd match the one on the credit card. Hopefully Mike will sympathize with Barbarian about the situation. *fingers crossed*

Wow, No posts on here for 15 mins, Still no confirmation for me yet, My arse is twitching....

My card that I reserved this on expired at the end of July so I had to call them and change cards. I also moved last month so I had to change my address at my bank so my billing and shipping were the same. Let me tell you how anxious all that uncertainty made me. I called SS to update my card and addresses and told them I was concerned that my bank might foul this up with not updating my address or something. THe CS rep, I won't say her name in case this gets her in trouble, told me I did everything I could possibly do and she put a note on my order to call her if it gets declined and not to cancel the order. She promised she would call me if something went wrong.

My card got charged and everything seems fine but Barbarian, may have some hope.

Current Status:

[Canceled] - Friday the 13th Collectibles Jason Voorhees - Friday the 13th Part III Premium Format Figure Sideshow Exclusive Version (Item #3000791) - 1 x $279.99

:medic

Back