Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, brother. I feel like a kid at Christmas that just woke up to his entire family being slaughtered and placed in demeaning positions around the tree and every present stolen except the Rambo PF!

that wasn't really scary until you said 'rambo pf'.

Thanks, brother. I appreciate the words. I doubt they'll make it right, but won't give up until I hear back from Mike. I've still snapped and will most likely do something drastic like sell everything and cancel everything... and possibly look for a decent brawl this weekend. :gah:

yeah, man, at least wait to hear what they say.

By the way, I friggin' love your avatar! :rock

thanks, man! :rock

mifune = epic

Thanks, brother. I feel like a kid at Christmas that just woke up to his entire family being slaughtered and placed in demeaning positions around the tree and every present stolen except the Rambo PF!

:rotfl

At least you're retaining a sparkle of some humor during this travesty.

What if you woke up to the same situation but that was the only thing gone? Talk about scary! :horror

Barbarian. I just got in from the gym and had to come on here to find this sad shocking news. I've not taken part in this Thread much but I've observed and laughed and smiled at the banter and enthusiasm you have shared with others about this piece. I am so gutted for you. This has to be one of the worst stunts SS has pulled. If they don't come through I am cancelling all existing pre orders with them. I'm hoping and praying they rectify this as it's a massive injustice.

I still havn't been charged or got a shipping email

Talked to a CSR this morning, on my order page at SS, the card I ordered it with expired Feb 2011. So I called to make sure I updated my card for previous orders would carry over to this one. She assured me it had, and said it would be shipping today or Monday.

i really don't understand how sideshow can get away with this?? :dunno

they cancelled you're jason exclusive and you also loose the NRD ?? :mad:

i have optimus prime exclusive maquette on preorder and if something would go wrong with that order and i would end up not getting my maquette and loosing my 240$ NRD i would definitely be as mad and disappointed as you Barbarian

we should do something against this policy because this is not the way a company should treat his customers !!!!

Barbarian. I just got in from the gym and had to come on here to find this sad shocking news. I've not taken part in this Thread much but I've observed and laughed and smiled at the banter and enthusiasm you have shared with others about this piece. I am so gutted for you. This has to be one of the worst stunts SS has pulled. If they don't come through I am cancelling all existing pre orders with them. I'm hoping and praying they rectify this as it's a massive injustice.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:
Glad I could help some :hi5:
I just hope there was plenty of sobbing, snorting and snot involved. That's just the way I'd do it if I could cry. :lol

i have optimus prime exclusive maquette on preorder and if something would go wrong with that order and i would end up not getting my maquette and loosing my 240$ NRD i would definitely be as mad and disappointed as you Barbarian

we should do something against this policy because this is not the way a company should treat his customers !!!!

I would imagine when all is said and done, they'll refund the NRD. But I don't know if I'd start demanding the refund just yet. Having that refunded negates any chance of a claim on an EX.

:goodpost: :exactly: :rock

For the Make a Wish promotion, could we all wish that Barbarian would get his statue?

I would imagine when all is said and done, they'll refund the NRD.
You bet your ass they will!!! :lol

BRUCEfist.gif

maybe we can start a petition guys so that Barbarian gets his Jason Exclusive which he deserves

Back