Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope there was plenty of sobbing, snorting and snot involved. That's just the way I'd do it if I could cry. :lol

I double tasked while crying for ya and stood over my plants and watered them :lol

Had to stop when the snot started dripping on them, though :D

Maybe we could all email SS and ask them politely to uncancel the order. If they refuse we can tell them to go _____* themselves.

This BS policy needs to be changed once and for all. ESPECIALLY because these people are paying nonrefundable deposits.

That's only because he ate it. :yuck
Snoteater.gif

As huge as horror fan as Barbarian is, he deserves this piece. Period. Very uncool move from SS.

I've been very slowly winding down my purchases from SS, all I have left on order are X-Men PFs (Rogue and Psylock), and I still buy a few HTs here and there. Just awful business practice, imo.

i swear some of these gifs...just wtf...:lol :lol :lol
:lol

WTFDavidCross.gif

As huge as horror fan as Barbarian is, he deserves this piece. Period. Very uncool move from SS.

I've been very slowly winding down my purchases from SS, all I have left on order are X-Men PFs (Rogue and Psylock), and I still buy a few HTs here and there. Just awful business practice, imo.
Yup. I've been slowing down also. This was one piece that I really needed and now it's gone gone gone. The combined pieces I have left on order could not possibly come close to replacing this one.

Too read all this makes me chuckle .... :lol

I really do feel for Barbarians pain, i have been a nervous reck since all this talk about policy. And I thought about what i would do if this happened to me and that would be buy the regular, you love this. you wanted this, you need this. And i would of gotten a regular. This is my first exclusive pf from sideshow. I losted on my all time favorite ex horror piece - Leatherface. My ALL TIME FAV. But i got a regular and I'm happy.

Get the regular Barbarian, This is gonna hurt you but don't let it be missing out on this piece entirely down the line ....

Last edited:
Too read all this makes me chuckle .... :l

I really do feel for Barbarians pain, i have been a nervous reck since all this talk about policy. And I thought about what i would do if this happened to me and that would be buy the regular, you love this. you wanted need , you need this. And i would of gotten a regular. This is my first exclusive pf from sideshow. I losted on my all time favorite ex horror piece - Leatherface. My ALL TIME FAV. But i got a regular and I'm happy.

Get the regular Barbarian, This is gonna hurt you but don't let it be missing out on this piece entirely down the line .... :lol
I dig, brother. But, do I really want to buy a piece that will piss me off every single time I look at it or think of it? Even if it's Jason? I dunno. Maybe. My head is still on fire right now. My girlfriend just got home and is the first person I've seen since this happened. She got the whole tirade for a half hour... so far! :lol

Back