Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yea. Good going peeps. Good to see the generosity in here. I sometimes get into pointless arguments with people on here but at the end of the day we all have one thing in common. We are nerds to all have the same hobby.

Meh, I'm still teasing you about the SSE dios after all the "I'M SO SAD I'M SELLING ALL MY STUFF!" drama posts. :pfft:

And I love every minute of it. ;)

i ordered also one who sells his jason to me:wink1:

I understand very little of what this nicky1 posts. :cuckoo:

Yesterday was my birthday, and although I had a great day, there was this looming dark cloud over the whole day. Today, that cloud has been lifted by a person's generosity in righting a wrong, instead of cashing in on such a glorious and rare statue.

Happy belated birthday. As someone who was so pumped for this particular statue, I'm extremely happy to see you getting a righteous outcome. Wish you didn't have to have that looming dark cloud on your birthday though. I think you will have this Jason for so many years to come and will always remember these harrowing few days.

Happy belated birthday. As someone who was so pumped for this particular statue, I'm extremely happy to see you getting a righteous outcome. Wish you didn't have to have that looming dark cloud on your birthday though. I think you will have this Jason for so many years to come and will always remember these harrowing few days.
Oh and happy birthday for yesterday Barb. Hope next year is a better one.
Thanks, brothers! :rock

Hope is sometimes all we have and it actually sometimes works in our favor! :lol
Thanks!

Hey Barbarian,

I'm the one who started this whole fiasco... :panic: and I'm glad this ended on a high note.

I just spoke to Jim and told him that I was literally shocked that he did this for you. And that it was very, very cool of him to do that.

I'm so glad this all worked out for you, because I know you were the most pumped of all of us to get this.

So a big thanks to Jim for doing this for ya....and Happy Birthday bud!

:)

btw...I'm off to eat crow now...:rotfl

Im just glad i could help someone out and make his birthday. Payment received and as soon as i get it on thursday it will be going back out the door to you.
Jim

Hey Barbarian,

I'm the one who started this whole fiasco... :panic: and I'm glad this ended on a high note.

I just spoke to Jim and told him that I was literally shocked that he did this for you. And that it was very, very cool of him to do that.

I'm so glad this all worked out for you, because I know you were the most pumped of all of us to get this.

So a big thanks to Jim for doing this for ya....and Happy Birthday bud!

:)

btw...I'm off to eat crow now...:rotfl
Thanks, brother! I couldn't be more moved right now. This has not only made my entire year, but has taught me a valuable lesson that I will act upon and pass onto others around me.

Enjoy that crow! :lol

Happy Birthday and congrats Barbarian. That was a cool thing that jaakub did. Hopefully, ZombieReign, who was mega classy to give Barbarian first crack at this, ends up with one as well.

The sun has shone upon a dogs ass this day!

Kongrats Barbarian! You should go buy a lottery ticket cause your luck ain't never gonna get any better than it is today.

Congrats Barbarian you deseve this piece in your collection ;) you,ve been in this thread from the beginning -

hope my last flex-pay does,ent screw up :monkey1 i could,ent live without the exclusive :monkey2

Congrats Barbarian you deseve this piece in your collection ;) you,ve been in this thread from the beginning -

hope my last flex-pay does,ent screw up :monkey1 i could,ent live without the exclusive :monkey2

Ye never thought about that .. but what would happen if your last flexpay order got all stuffed up. Will you Loose Jason ??

Honestly i hope that's not the case ... :rotfl

:clap:clap So glad to get on here and see that Barbarian will be getting one. Happy b-day and thank God for the kind gesture. :clap:clap

Back