Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know I was thinking the same thing. LOL. My luck has never been that good on getting low numbers except with a couple prop companies.
Jim

This is VERY cool of Jaakub!

Kudos to him for stepping up to the plate when Sideshow seriously dropped the ball.

Ye never thought about that .. but what would happen if your last flexpay order got all stuffed up. Will you Loose Jason ??

Honestly i hope that's not the case ... :rotfl

Im Deffo Phoning tommorow to see what they can do :lol i only updated my new card a couple of weeks ago and its still showing my hold out of date card on my ex jason order :slap
Time will Tell but its certainly stressing knowing one slip and its all over my exclusive will be took from me :thud:
Im just sat :pray::pray::pray: til my card gets charged,.

Happy Birthday and congrats Barbarian. That was a cool thing that jaakub did. Hopefully, ZombieReign, who was mega classy to give Barbarian first crack at this, ends up with one as well.
Thanks a bunch, Ben! Mega classy indeed! :rock
The sun has shone upon a dogs ass this day!

Kongrats Barbarian! You should go buy a lottery ticket cause your luck ain't never gonna get any better than it is today.
:lol Too true. I'll grab me some quick picks when I pick up beer later today. And thanks!
Congrats Barbarian you deseve this piece in your collection ;) you,ve been in this thread from the beginning -

hope my last flex-pay does,ent screw up :monkey1 i could,ent live without the exclusive
Thanks, slayer! I think you're far safer with flex. I think it would be too much work for them, were this to be canceled for you. To be safe, you could give them a call.
:clap:clap So glad to get on here and see that Barbarian will be getting one. Happy b-day and thank God for the kind gesture. :clap:clap
Thanks, brother! I'd thank Crom, but he doesn't listen.
Wouldn't it be crazy if Barbarian got #13 after all that's happend???
:lol Brother, I already count myself among the luckiest folks in the world today. The number matters not. :peace

That's very cool and noble of jaakub to do this. Congrats Barb on getting this great piece. Although that still doesn't excuse Sideshow with their new crappy policy. If this keeps up it will happen to other collectors who were looking forward to a certain piece that they wanted for almost year. But instead of getting their most wanted collectible they instead get a Stone Cold Stunner from Sideshow on processing day. It needs to stop.

funny-animated-gifs-stone-cold-stunner.gif

That's very cool and noble of jaakub to do this. Congrats Barb on getting this great piece. Although that still doesn't excuse Sideshow with their new crappy policy. If this keeps up it will happen to other collectors who were looking forward to a certain piece that they wanted for almost year. But instead of getting their most wanted collectible they instead get a Stone Cold Stunner from Sideshow on processing day. It needs to stop.

funny-animated-gifs-stone-cold-stunner.gif
Thanks, Phil! Yes, I agree. This policy is ____ and needs be abolished!
Congrats to Barbarian

Tips hat to Jaakub :hi5:
Thanks, Fozz! :rock

First off, that was a stand up gesture, jaakub. You're an awesome guy.

thumbsUp.jpg

And Barbarian, congrats, man. Mega stoked for you!!!!!!

Getting a little tired of love fest in here.

Just sayin'.

Brings to mind a line from Pulp Fiction:

"Well, let's not start sucking each others ****s quite yet. "

Just sayin'.

"Well, let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet. "

Just sayin'.

"Well, let's not start sucking each others dicks quite yet. "

Because this thread needs more Eddie the Echo! :yess:

And let's not forget the payment policy that started this in the first place.

Unfortunately with all the world-class flakes who order ____ and cancel last minute because they're fickle, and sideshow using that to gauge interest, I understand why they charge the NRDs. I'm just hoping we don't get a "magical bump" in the ES of the exclusive or an "International Edition" re-run of it because they want more $$$.

Back