Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is Awsome Jaakub!!!

I was telling my wife about Barbarians ordeal. She and I talked about what I would do if somehow my waitlist converted. I said that i would have to stongly concider selling it to Barbarian. I like the piece but don't love it. Barbarian is one of the most polite and all around cool guys here on this board and I really felt for him. No offence to Zombiereign, I just don't know him as well. Alas my waitlist did not convert and I did not have to make the tuff choice but no matter because

Jaakub is the MAN

Who know perhaps I just would had said screw off to barbarian in the end anyway and kept it for myself. :pfft: :pfft:

nice job again, Jaakub

Unfortunately with all the world-class flakes who order ____ and cancel last minute because they're fickle, and sideshow using that to gauge interest, I understand why they charge the NRDs. I'm just hoping we don't get a "magical bump" in the ES of the exclusive or an "International Edition" re-run of it because they want more $$$.

I was talking about the 'declined' card/immediatly cancelled order issue.

I understand the NRD policy for the reason you mentionned but would like it to be associated with an announced edition size.

Unfortunately with all the world-class flakes who order ____ and cancel last minute because they're fickle, and sideshow using that to gauge interest, I understand why they charge the NRDs. I'm just hoping we don't get a "magical bump" in the ES of the exclusive or an "International Edition" re-run of it because they want more $$$.

I still support and think the NRD is a good idea.

Some of their other choices, however, I am sure are being made by a drunk monkey smoking crack.

...And Barbarian, congrats, man. Mega stoked for you!!!!!!
Thanks, Brother TF! :rock
Wow---more things shakin' in this thread than a harem of belly dancers in an earthquake. Good for the Barbarian!!!!!:hi5:
:lol Thanks, Brother, AP
Getting a little tired of love fest in here.

Just sayin'.

Brings to mind a line from Pulp Fiction:

"Well, let's not start sucking each others ****s quite yet. "
:lol I can dig that. The support and empathy is overwhelming. I'd love to continue the party feelings and celebrate this fine piece of statuary with the rest of you. I am hoping and sending out positive vibes that all others that got canceled and still desire this piece get their proper due! If I can assist in making that happen, I shall do my best!

Getting a little tired of love fest in here.

Just sayin'.

Brings to mind a line from Pulp Fiction:

"Well, let's not start sucking each others ****s quite yet. "

sneaky.gif

And let's not forget the payment policy that started this in the first place.
No, let us not forget this absurd policy. SS is the only company I've ever heard of employing such nonsense in their dealings with long time customers! When I think of how many years I've purchased their products and how huge the volume I've purchased and loved over the years, it is disturbing to be treated in such a manner.
This too shall pass.
That is Awsome Jaakub!!!

I was telling my wife about Barbarians ordeal. She and I talked about what I would do if somehow my waitlist converted. I said that i would have to stongly concider selling it to Barbarian. I like the piece but don't love it. Barbarian is one of the most polite and all around cool guys here on this board and I really felt for him. No offence to Zombiereign, I just don't know him as well. Alas my waitlist did not convert and I did not have to make the tuff choice but no matter because

Jaakub is the MAN

Who know perhaps I just would had said screw off to barbarian in the end anyway and kept it for myself. :pfft: :pfft:

nice job again, Jaakub

Oh and happy late birthday Barbarian!
Wow! Thanks a bunch for the sentiment, my brother. I truly appreciate your kind words and funny post. As if my day could get no brighter! :1-1:

OK now that Jason III happened. The other two horror icons I want just as much are Michael Myers and Pinhead. Even though I doubt Myers will see the light of day and if Pinhead is not announced by Spooktacular then forget it, he'll never leave the puzzle box of Monsieur Lemarchand.

pinhead is a must for me. That is my all time favorite character from 80's horror.
Jim

Micheal myers is freaking awesome but Pinhead is history when doug bradley is at a convention nobody wants a picture off him

I'm still wanting a classic Freddy PF circa part 2,3,4. Pinhead I will probably get as well to complete the big 4.

'78 Myers is at the top of my dream list now that p3 Jason is a reality.

Card charged, but no shipping yet. Probably get ship notice Monday with delivery on Tuesday.:clap

Micheal myers is freaking awesome but Pinhead is history when doug bradley is at a convention nobody wants a picture off him

Well yeah, probably because he's there as a normal guy, not a demon with nails in his head.

Then again, maybe I wouldn't care either simply because I hate Hellraiser. I got in on it late, finally watched it around '05. I consider it one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. Blind bought it, watched it, then broke the disc and threw it out the window.

Back on topic: congrats Barbarian, and it's mega awesome of both jaakub and Zombie to do what they've done. Just good news all around.

I'm still wanting a classic Freddy PF circa part 2,3,4. Pinhead I will probably get as well to complete the big 4.

Card charged, but no shipping yet. Probably get ship notice Monday with delivery on Tuesday.:clap

So you don't even get a free one even though you painted the proto?

I was about to mention that. I to want an original Freddy Krueger PF from the earlier movies. I wasn't really interested in the FVJ PF. Another piece I would like is another Leatherface PF but with the apron.

I'll have mine on Thursday and my wife will shed tears when I spend several hours starring at it and ignoring her while she cooks dinner :D

Back