Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna give it my all to represent this disturbingly gorgeous piece in the pics I post when he arrives. I cannot friggin' wait to get this mofo in front of the camera and start shooting!!! By the time I'm done, you'll all beg me to stop posting pics! :rock

Actually, some people say they're getting this by tomorrow, so after tonight I'm done viewing this thread until mine arrives. I want to get the full glory of seeing the packaging and unboxing, without seeing pics of it on here first.

So congrats to those that get this between now and Thursday, and enjoy :rock

Big congrats Barb And HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHA! cant wait to see your pics!
Thanks, Sir Smooth!
Actually, some people say they're getting this by tomorrow, so after tonight I'm done viewing this thread until mine arrives. I want to get the full glory of seeing the packaging and unboxing, without seeing pics of it on here first.

I'm sort of thinking the same thing, but I don't think I could possibly stay away from this thread, especially if there's pics of in-hand pieces, even if I tried! See you when you get yours then. Take care, brother!
Don't I wish
I think I've counted 4 so far. I will keep my eyes peeled for you, brother. If I find anything, or if SS can do anything for me, I will let you know! :1-1:

That's what I was going to do. Once I get my PF then I'll come back to this thread. But right now I want to be surprised.

I think I've counted 4 so far. I will keep my eyes peeled for you, brother. If I find anything, or if SS can do anything for me, I will let you know! :1-1:

I'm hoping that my escalated issue with my original order is handled tomorrow - or at least not drug out too long.

That's what I was going to do. Once I get my PF then I'll come back to this thread. But right now I want to be surprised.
You are both far more patient men than I. I applaud you!

clap2.gif

I was about to mention that. I to want an original Freddy Krueger PF from the earlier movies. I wasn't really interested in the FVJ PF. Another piece I would like is another Leatherface PF but with the apron.

Totally want those too. I have 2 PF of the Leatherface from sideshow ( still a freaken creepy costume that black suit ) but in the Apron would be killer! the FVJ PF of Freddy is not bad, By himself he looks like he could easyly be from the original movies but a new sculpt and stance with exclusives .... BRING :thud:

Back