Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, as cool as that would be, I dont want or need multiple versions in premium format.

I got the Jason I always wanted, now I just need a Myers and Pinhead.

And I wouldnt be opposed to a new, better quality Freddy.

I got the Jason I always wanted, now I just need a Myers and Pinhead.

And I wouldnt be opposed to a new, better quality Freddy.

I could def do with another Leatherface ... :)

Def do not need anymore Jasons, this one ( hopefully it has the sickest paint app ) is all i need But i also wouldn't be opposed to a Part 7 Jason PF.

I believe we will one day see a Myer PF ... :rock

hahaha ... the WORST Jason ever!!

Hate that movie and that Jason yet i know a few Jason fans who actual do like that movie.

p.s. just got confirmation from UPS, Thursday afternoon my jason will be in my hands :yess:

FvJ Jason is selling at $895.00 on ebay view :thud:

Is this seller crazy :cuckoo:, this figure by it's self is :slap.

I only got this PF to display with Freddy to create the FvJ scene.

Last edited:
Remember, it's not "selling" if no one bought it. I just sold one for $225 shipped.

Well, it never hurts to try. Some times you can get lucky.

Most looking forward too?

Rubbing Jason all over my freshly buttered nakedness :drool

HAHAHA ... never thought of that :lol

p.s King I love your collection room / tv room.

7-02-112.jpg

Esp your table with all the bad a$$ PF. Is that where you going to display your Jason, Time to kick FvJ Jason off the table :lol

Don't mean to put a downer on this thread but do sideshow keep a few back incase there are damages in transit. Every PF I've ever had has had some damage and I've just lived with it. If this turns up damaged I will be demanding a replacement.

I was wondering that too ... I know sideshow do replace figures but you have to destroy the figure and send them a picture of it.

So does that mean sideshow actual make 400 of these guys encase they do have to replace them?

They always have extra pieces for replacements. Thats why, when you receive a replacement, you have to destroy the one you have, so the run stays at xxx number.

What happens to the extras after the window closes for replacements is anyones guess :dunno

That makes sense ... maybe after time the waitlist convert and guys do get. Because how do waitlist work? I once got a statue like close to 2 years after it was sold out, it was the ALIEN DIORAMA.

Been saying this since the 3 grail was announced. 3, VII and Uber Jason (movie sucked but that's one bad looking MOFO) and the life cycle is complete! :lecture

I agree...and did you say Uber Jason?
ubershot2.jpg

I'm getting mine on Thursday. I am very happy a fellow member hooked up Barbarian. I was shocked and upset for Barbs when i read in giant red letters CANCELLED :( It is really nice to see fellow freaks helping each other out :)

I'm also praying for ZombieReign that he get's what's rightfully his. Zombie is a class act and doesn't deserve to be shafted like how he was. I'm hopeful Zombie, there will be a bright light at the end of tunnel and that bright light will be in the shape of an EX Pt. 3 PF :hi5:

Back