Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow..Jason just touched down in the UK, Could be out for delivery tomorrow :yess:

That's nuts. Apparently, it's easier to ship to the UK than in it is to ship to the US midwest. Mine will be here Thursday. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Yes, I'm bitter.
:lol

Mine has touched down too. Not expected to arrive until Wednesday though. I'd rather it was tomorrow.

HAHAHA ... never thought of that :lol

p.s King I love your collection room / tv room.

7-02-112.jpg

Esp your table with all the bad a$$ PF. Is that where you going to display your Jason, Time to kick FvJ Jason off the table :lol

What is that white statue next to the Darkness bust?

:)

Unproduced prototype cast, has smooth legs before Sideshow decided to sculpt the fur on his legs.

I cant wait to see peoples in hand photos. This piece is going to kick so much fooking ass. I gotta figure out how and where Im even going to display this awesome piece of epicness.

Wow, mines already arrived here in Edmonton at the sorting plant. Man that was fast. It might even be here tomorrow instead of Wednesday.

I cant wait to see peoples in hand photos. This piece is going to kick so much fooking ass. I gotta figure out how and where Im even going to display this awesome piece of epicness.

Mine will stand between the Freddy and Leatherface PF's.

Seriously? You liked robo-crapass Jason?

Wow. :thud:

Yup, won't even apologize for it. Uber Jason was silly 80's cheese at it's best (even though it was 90's :lol). And Uber Jason > FvJ Jason 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Nam just imploded all gaydar devices.

Yeah, I won't mention the fail of you not even ordering this piece, because while there's gay, that's like ugly transvestite humping gayness right there. ;)

Just got off the phone from sideshow to see if they,ll charge me my final flex-pay on the exclusive early - and they said YES :yess:
Not got my email coinfirmation yet-she said she,ll send the information down to get it sent stright out today,.!!!!!
just checked my bank and the funds have been took already :thud: such a huge relief guys :wink1: now one can relax.,

I'm starting to think that those who claimed they got a WL conversion are full of it. I've asked multiple times in this thread and I even PMed someone who claimed he had a conversion, but no one will say when the initial order was placed.

Back