Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and some thoughs. This is my first PF. How do I feel about it? Great. I'm impressed. I havent done the see every detail look through, as i've been too busy seeing it as an overall peice...like someone said, this guy HAS presence. You see him on the shelf, and it's like..."WOW".

Let the pics speak...

It was also raining....so Jason got a little wet...:lol

IMGA0001-1.jpg

IMGA0002-4.jpg

IMGA0003-4.jpg

IMGA0004-1.jpg

IMGA0009-4.jpg

Last edited:
ha ha ha, i know its crazy...Im not sure whats more insane finally getting to see Jason or Nam posting photos :blissy

Im so pumped for this dude now. Damn I cant wait.

ommmgaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :drool :drool :drool

this piece looks freaking awesome! i just have the regular edition coming (so far) but based on the pics i have seen of it i am super stoked. :rock :rock

and nam posting pics means this piece = epic

Celtic those are great photos man. Everyones gotta at least post 1 photo when you get your piece. Just saying...

just checked my email and freaked because a WL was converting...but it was the secret project iron man. which is good but not EX jason good.

I know right Barb? Haha Rain FTW. This thing is amazing. n
AMAZING SAYS IT ALL!!! :rock
ommmgaaaaaaaaaaahhhh :drool :drool :drool

this piece looks freaking awesome! i just have the regular edition coming (so far) but based on the pics i have seen of it i am super stoked. :rock :rock
The same sort of super stokedness also courses through my veins!

Thanks all.

The Reg should still be awesome....but I do like having the unmasked, and Machete. It's a bit awkward looking...but still, he's not exactly the smoothest cat...:lol and it IS an iconic weapon. So i'm sticking with that. Even though the Axe was his weapon of choice in part 3.

Back