FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope I can get both exclusive versions. Tom did they say anything about ES. Im hoping 2000.

Sorry, I didn't ask about the ES!! It's so relaxing to just wander around and get a guaranteed order of everything in sight, that I wasn't worried about edition sizes and forgot to ask.

:eek:

I'll probably still get Frodo, but may pass on Sam for the time being. I am curious to see just how much stuff he comes with though. These are pretty cool.

How could you have a collection w/out your Sam?!?

Who could say no to this face...
sam4.jpg

Don't you know your Sam?!?!?

Seriously though, I can't wait to have them both. I really hope though that after them comes a non-Fellowship character. If we get nothing but the Fellowship for the next little while, poor Faramir will feel a little out of place! They should make an Eowyn to keep him company. :cool:

I'll get frodo the exclusive through SS and get sam cheaper via alterego or something.

I'd actually love to see a Sam PF to go with Frodo. I am not getting hte 1/6 line at all and won't buy these, but I have to admit it's tempting. Sam and Frodo just go together.

Maybe the cloak is standard and the lembas is the exclusive. Or maybe the person taking my order got confused. I guess that we will see when the actual PPO goes up next week.

It'd probably make the layers too bulky at that scale (and hobbit sized no less) but could you tell if Frodo was sportin' a shiny shirt under his jacket?

****!!!!!

I just saw that these are going on PPO on the 6th.

I will be on vaction in Mexico:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

SON OF A MOTHERLESS WHORE!!!!!!!!

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I feel your pain King. I have all the exclusive LOTR figs so far and I too will be away at a family fuction at a cottage with NO internet when the PPO hits.

All we can hope is that we can get on the wait list and that there's declined CC's at time of shipment so we can get the exclusives. :monkey2

I want the Frodo exclu. for the extra sword, but I don't need the bread with Sam. Really I just the protagonist from the trilogy and Gandalf (the grey) to go with. But if I can score Sam elsewhere and save a few bucks I will. I was really done with this line, although I haven't ditched Strider and Lego yet, but these look too good to pass up! Plus I never thought we'd get them!

I wonder if Gollum will be the "Chewie" of this line or if they'll find a way to produce him.
He might have to take a hit in the articulation department, but if Sideshow can do Salacious Crumb, they can do him... hopefully with interchangeable heads for "Smeagol" and "Gollum".

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't ask about the ES!! It's so relaxing to just wander around and get a guaranteed order of everything in sight, that I wasn't worried about edition sizes and forgot to ask.

:eek:
[Miracle Max]Thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut, and pour lemon juice on it?[/Miracle Max]

;)

So did anyone catch when these are supposed to ship? I say supposed, as they'll almost inevitably slip, but just curious about proposed dates for these and the Gandalf PF - anyone pick up any info at CC?

Back