FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow....just....wow. I wanted Hobbits sooner than later but both Sam and Frodo in one shot? Amazing. I can't wait to order these.....I wonder how off Pippin and Merry are? If they get out a GTG and Gimli the Fellowship could be finished a lot faster than I thought.....

tom -- sorry, guess i missed something somewhere, but do we know what the exclusives are for these guys? if so, could you repeat them, 'cause i guess i missed the info. -- thanks!

I haven't read the entire thread and just assumed that info was already out. When I ordered mine I was told that the exclusive for Sam was the lembas bread from Lorien. Frodo's exclusive was the sword that Strider gives him at Weathertop (which is replaced by Sting a few minutes later).

But then, I was also told that the exclusive for Bespin Luke was the severed hand stump, and I know that the fans would absolutely (and justifiably) revolt if that was not standard, so I am assuming that they had their facts mixed up a bit.

thanks tom -- you got to order them already, huh? must be nice not to have to wait and hope you manage it on the day like the rest of us unwashed masses, eh? :D

I haven't read the entire thread and just assumed that info was already out. When I ordered mine I was told that the exclusive for Sam was the lembas bread from Lorien. Frodo's exclusive was the sword that Strider gives him at Weathertop (which is replaced by Sting a few minutes later).

But then, I was also told that the exclusive for Bespin Luke was the severed hand stump, and I know that the fans would absolutely (and justifiably) revolt if that was not standard, so I am assuming that they had their facts mixed up a bit.

Let alone the stump not being standard but to be an exclusive would probably be the LAMEST exclusive ever, for what lil you may use it you could just repaint Mace's.

As for Frodo and Sam, regardless of Exclusives, these are just great figures, really looking forward to them.

These are really amazing!! My peresonal favorite piece of the entire show. You simply cannot knock these when you get 2 see them in person.

No Lothlorien cloaks?! :monkey2 And not making a Sting w/ translucent blue blade is just a missed opportunity.

Lembas bread? Hmmm... not really up there in coolness like a severed orc head?!?

You'd think something as minor as that would just be a regular accessory (yes I realize the signifance of it in ROTK) and not an exclusive which is usually designed to entice to you buy.

No matter these shall be mine and I shall revel in my ownership!!!

These are going to be simply amazing pieces. The problem is, everyone seems to want them, so I haven't had anyone volunteer to order mine for me on the 6th.

Anyone? Pretty please?

Are you gonna be away Robo? If you are PM your info and I'll hook you up. I hooked about 16 freaks up with Old Ben during the server melt down and would gladly try and help you as well.

:duff

I am assuming that anyone who pre-ordered them did so at the con. I was there, pre-ordered Bespin Luke, and did not know I could pre-order Sam and Frodo, otherwise I would have. Now I AM bummed.

I was just thinking, though. The PPO starts on Monday. That makes for a strong possibility that this is an Inclusive item...now THAT would ROCK!

Last edited:
I don;t have the patience to go back through the entire thread, but for those that preordered at the Con, how much are they???

Sam comes with the bread from Lothlorien but not the cloak? That's odd since he never had one and not the other.

Maybe the cloak is standard and the lembas is the exclusive. Or maybe the person taking my order got confused. I guess that we will see when the actual PPO goes up next week.

Maybe the cloak is standard and the lembas is the exclusive. Or maybe the person taking my order got confused. I guess that we will see when the actual PPO goes up next week.

I just hope I can get both exclusive versions. Tom did they say anything about ES. Im hoping 2000.

I'm with the majority on this one. Beautiful 1/6th scale figures from SS. Whoever did the head sculpts on these really nailed it. And of course, the garment/accessories detailing is most excellent! Bravo! Can't wait to get my order in.

Here are a few more pics that I took, I placed my Exclusive orders for both of these pint sized wonders! :rock

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

140$ for both i'm not feeling that, but they look soooo good(so far)and i gotta have em price aside!!!!

:cool::cool:

Sweet pics, ill Jedi! I wish I could've gone to SDCC to view those in person. Worth every penny, I say.

Back