FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****!!!!!

I just saw that these are going on PPO on the 6th.

I will be on vaction in Mexico:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

SON OF A MOTHERLESS WHORE!!!!!!!!

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

so these go up for order on my birthday (half seventieth... lol), cool

(not that I'll be ordering them then... I get my figures from local UK places

I feel terrible that I just came back from Comic-Con and got no pics of these guys. I filled my memory stick with pics of my son and his friend with fans in costume.

Let me tell you all. If the price point on these is 70.00...it is a good buy. I saw all the pots and pans hanging off of sam and the detail in the cloths and layers of cloths. It can not...not be worth that money. Not even if the manufacturer messes up the paint app a la Faramir.

And that is not sting in Sam's hand. Sting did not have the barbs near the guard.

I've been away from the board for a while dealing with annoying life things. I am so glad I came back now!
When I heard about these figures I was in tears with joy. When I saw the pics I was amazed.
I am so glad my faith in Sideshow was justified. Frodo and Samwise are the two figures I really wanted when this line was announced.
I cannot wait to hold these figures in my hands!

Ever since the LOTR films were initially released in the theaters, I always hoped that Sideshow would somehow obtain the 1/6th rights/license. That announcement last year was a wish come true.

I always wanted to have the "Fellowship Nine" displayed together and slowly and surely we are getting just that. Frodo and Sam look to be raising the already high bar on this line even further. I can not wait to get these.

P.S. Shame on you, Darth Cruel, for not taking pics of the Hobbits! ;) (just kidding) Those pics of your son will always be priceless to the both of you.

Yeah, sons are better than hobbits. :cool:

I'm seriously so in love with this line it's not even funny. I admit that part of that is the pure joy I'm feeling from my Faramir repaint, but these figures are SO COOL! I think my Faramir alone makes this collection something special--it's just a classy line with beautiful figures and characters. I'm just so happy! Thank you Les, and thank you Sideshow!!!

:blissy

Ever since the LOTR films were initially released in the theaters, I always hoped that Sideshow would somehow obtain the 1/6th rights/license. That announcement last year was a wish come true.

I had wished the same thing for both LOTR and SW... its nice when you actually get the figures you've wanted for so long!

Well, that's what happened with Faramir-- a 1:6 version has been my dream since I was a kid--and now he's all mine!!!

Frodo and Sam are gorgeous. The more pics the better!

I tend to argue pretty strongly that a PF figure will almost always surpass its 12" counterpart in terms of quality, but I have to admit that the Frodo figure looks to be equal to the PF--just smaller. It really does look like they were able to shrink down the quality of a PF into the 1/6 line, and I don't usually feel that way.

I do think that Sam has the better exclusive.

tom -- sorry, guess i missed something somewhere, but do we know what the exclusives are for these guys? if so, could you repeat them, 'cause i guess i missed the info. -- thanks!

Back