FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, these are looking fantastic with the 360 views. Sam might need a little fat suit when he comes though; some pudge will make him look a little better and should make his clothing look better too.

Wow, these are looking fantastic with the 360 views. Sam might need a little fat suit when he comes though; some pudge will make him look a little better and should make his clothing look better too.

I'll make a wee pillow to shove under his shirt!!!

I can't wait!!!:chew:chew:chew

You know what I love about the Sam figure?

The freakin' sausage links. That is so great. :lol :rock

9213_press06-001.jpg

You know what I love about the Sam figure?

The freakin' sausage links. That is so great. :lol :rock

9213_press06-001.jpg

That's f'n awesome!! I failed to notice the photos of the backside of Samwise before....now I'm definitley getting him....who doesn't love a little sausage. :)

I have the Frodo exclusive on order but i didn't order sam I'm not sure why.But i just got on the waitlist for sam as well.

:rotfl:lol

Samwise is definitely gonna have a hard time standing with all that stuff on his back. He'll be hunched like an old crone.

This is a Hot Toys body, not a Sideshow Buck body.

I can't wait for these guys. I just hope there are no mishaps.

hopefully with all the whining about Faramir sideshow has learned their lesson.

Oh I do hope so. This is a great line (I have 4 of the exclusives but am drawing the line there) but I do hope they give it (the 12" line) what it deserves and keeps us/you, the collectors, happy! Otherwise why bother?

Back