FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the TOTAL edition size for both exclusive and regular together is 3500? seems a tad low.

(especially if they come out looking as good as the protos)

:frodo

I'm very excited about this. These two where my favorite items from SDCC and as a HUGE LOTR fan I cannot wait to add them to my collection.

I'm anxious to get these more so because of seeing how the new body works out, they look great as figures and I love the characters too, but being the first new body from Sideshow and likely a sample of what's to come, that more than anything has me edgy to get these.

I've got a Samwise coming but was a dork and waited for Frodo (thought I might pass since I have the PF but then decided I want all the Fellowship in 1/6) and now I'm on the waitlist. Hopefully he will convert. Please convert!!!

I've got a Samwise coming but was a dork and waited for Frodo (thought I might pass since I have the PF but then decided I want all the Fellowship in 1/6) and now I'm on the waitlist. Hopefully he will convert. Please convert!!!

Jen, Jen, Jen...

Haven't you learned by now the first rule of Sideshow collecting? Order now, decide whether you really want/need/can afford it later!

Jen, Jen, Jen...

Haven't you learned by now the first rule of Sideshow collecting? Order now, decide whether you really want/need/can afford it later!

and the Kurgan rule that if you decide you don't want it, but lots of other people do, flip it! :monkey3

Listen to RoboDad you will. ;)

I'm really excited about all of the LOTR 12" figures. The hobbits have looked fantastic in every single photo taken so far, so I don't think we'll be disappointed. Just like Maulfan, I'm looking forward to seeing the new bodies in use as well.

It's certainly past time for a LOTR 12" pre-order. Knowing that it's a 99% probability that it will be Gandalf the Grey is an excellent prospect but I do wish the line would move along at a faster pace.

Listen to RoboDad you will. ;)

'Order or order not. There is no waitlist.' - RoboYoda

and the Kurgan rule that if you decide you don't want it, but lots of other people do, flip it! :monkey3

:rotfl

fsabig.gif

All I know is that LOTR waits kill me. It was almost 9 months between first getting news about Faramir and then receiving him, and then another 3 weeks waiting for Les to finish him and send him back--almost 10 months. Of course, now that he's in hand it's the holiest grail in my collection.

Anyway, Frodo and Sam look so good I almost look forward to them as much as I did Faramir (and that's saying a lot). I really can't get myself to dwell on it too long though or I get so anxious I can't think straight and all I can think about is how much I want them already. Man, this waiting is painful!

man.. let me tell you my Faramir woes... It took me 3 months to get my faramir (after most of you got him) and then the day I did finally get him I sent the head to painted that was 2 months ago and I still don't have my complete Faramir. :rolleyes:

man.. let me tell you my Faramir woes... It took me 3 months to get my faramir (after most of you got him) and then the day I did finally get him I sent the head to painted that was 2 months ago and I still don't have my complete Faramir. :rolleyes:

True, and for that you have my pity. But is it too great a price to have Faramir grace your collection forever, blessing your home with the nobility of his character and the greatness of his strength? I think not! Your patience will be richly rewarded my friend!

These two hobbits are gonna blow you guys away in person. Especially if they're nailed like the protos. Amazing pieces really! I found myself spending a lot of time just looking at them during SDCC. I was that impressed.

I hope they look like the protos( or close) i can't even imagine the disappointment if these are messed up.I'm keeping the faith!!

Back